Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Seaside town [done]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:36 pm

" wha.. what are you doing zeke!!" he wailed as they were falling,
just as he fell landing on top of zeke he felt a sharp pain in his mind,making him loose conciousnous and become controled by the unknown entity.

daxis opened his eyes, fully controled by the spirit ontop of zeke he looked at him with a seductive look in his eye.

This should be more fun.... for a while.. the spirit thought.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:37 pm

Zeke's mind unclouded and he realized what had happened. Sort of.

He really had no idea why Daxis was on top of him on the stairs.

"Daxis, what are you doing? Could you get off of me?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:44 pm

the spirit spoke through using daxis" You don't need to go anywhere... right now ... you can stay with me.. here.. why you .. don't need anyone else ..but me ..."as his voice trailed off. daxis felt another sharp pain in his mind as he regained conciousness being ontop of zeke face turning red again.

daxis slowly crawled off him"Can you help me find the bathroom ?"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Zeke saw Daxis stumble over the words, and realized what had happened in its fullest.

Daxis got off of him, and Zeke noted the blush.

"You seem to blush a lot, Daxis..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:14 pm

daxis looked at zeke with a pouty face " I..I DO NOT!!!"

daxis headed up the stairs again looking for the bathroom.
he went through long hallways that seemed to drag on for quite sometime.
out of the corner of his eye he saw something on the floor that loooked a peachy colour, wandered towards it.

Is that a peach????....Iwonder if theres more daxis thought to himself as he wandered closer to where it was laying.
as he followed the hallway he picked up every piece of peach that appeared in his path, which eventually lead him to find the bathroom.

in a mid second something pushed him onto the floor, locking the door on him.
daxis rand up to the door banging on the door loudly."hey!!! LET Me out ....Zeke If that's You it's not Funny!!!!"he whined as he turned around sitting his back against the door."Well... at least I won't starve to death ..."
as he looked at the peaches he had in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:27 pm

Zeke rolled his eyes at Daxis' pouting face. He's so over the top...

He wasn't watching as Daxis left in search of a bathroom. Thinking that now was a perfect opportunity to get some non-personal-bubble-invaded sleep, he slowly walked up the stairs after Daxis.

He meandered through the hallway slowly when he heard banging on a door distantly. He also smelled peaches.

"Hey!! Let me out....Zeke, if that's you it's not funny!!!"

"Oh no..." he muttered under his breath, following the source of the noise.

There was a door at the end of the hall, after a turn, that had a bracket with the word bathroom written on it. Hearing Daxis inside, he walked up to the door.

"You locked yourself inside, didn't you?" He sighed heavily, taking the doorknob in his hand.

A glance at the door frame told him that it opened by being pulled in his direction and he got an idea.

"Hold on, I'll get you out!"

Tugging on the door with all his strength, he pulled and he pulled, and he pulled, and then....

SNAP!

"Ow!"

Zeke landed on his backside roughly, doorknob still in hand. He looked at it.

"Oops...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:47 pm

Daxis heard zeke try to open the door. "please Hurry ... I dont think i can last long!!!"he said in a feintish voice as he turned around , turning white as a ghost, seeing the little old lady standing beside the toilet.

"Zeke.....HELLLLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!ITS A-a-a-a..... A" he wailed
feinting from the shock of seeing her not able to finish his sentence.

the old lady just looked at him "what a pity .. and here i thought you might like some soup..."she sighed going through the wall looking at zeke though she made herself invisible to him,thinking to herselfoh boy that could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:55 pm

Zeke tried to put the doorknob back in the hole but it just fell out.... Just then, he heard Daxis scream.

Probably saw a spider or something, He said. Then, however:

Ever since the encounter with the young female ghost, Zeke was keeping part of his mind alert for any other presences. Immediately after Daxis' scream, and the thud that was obviously his winged companion fainting, he felt something near by.

"I know you're there, spirit." he said coldly to the presence. Ahh he heard was a fading cackle, and then the spirit was gone.

"Hmph.." said Zeke, trying to figure this out. Maybe Daxis could still open it.

But he had fanited. No help there.

Unless....

Zeke released his mind and sent it towards Daxis. Taking control of the Giansza's body, he slammed into the door with his -er, Daxis'- shoulder.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

SNAP!

The door gave way and the wings caused Zeke to loose his balance and fall onto himself. He noted presence within Daxis' mind, obviously Daxis waking up, and flew from Daxis' mind to his own.

However, something stopped him. There was already something there.

Dammit! I can't get back...! Stupid ghosts....

He decided to wait for Daxis to distract the ghosts attention (although Daxis probably wouldn't notice that there was anything even wrong with Zeke if the ghost was clever) and then make his move.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:06 pm

daxis felt himself moving on his own as he woke up..." thats odd .." he sighed noticing he was falling ontop of zeke. quickly using his wings he caught himself from falling.

as he hovered over zeke,he stared at him with puzzled eyes.
"zeke...?what're you doing on the floor?... "
daxis reached into his pocket grabbing out a peach that had been on the floor and popped it into his mouth,while he still hovered over zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:10 pm

The ghost in control of Zeke thought for a moment and then answered.

"You fell on me," he said, grinning. "See? The door?" There was a pause.

"Looks like you finished all of your peaches.... Want to bake a peach pie?!" the ghost-Zeke exclaimed suddenly.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:17 pm

daxis without thinking glomped zeke who was being controled by another spirit
"Peach PIE!!!......Wait..... Ok!"he splurted out loudly.

just as daxis went to get up he slipped on a ' strategically placed ' banana peel
sending him rolling down the hallway, through a laundry chute that happen to be there.daxis wailing all the way down the hallwayas he was rolling.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:21 pm

Ghost controlled Zeke giggled. YES. GIGGLED. When Daxis slipped on the banana peel.

"Oh no!" He said, following him to the chute to check if he was all right and slipping as well, tumbling down after him.

"Ow..." he muttered to himself at the end of the dusty fall. Then, of course, he realized that he was tangled with Daxis.

"This isn't good..." he said out loud to Daxis, not able to stop laughing at the preposterous situation. "Can you move your leg so we can untangle ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 pm

daxis tangled with zeke looked at him." whats so funny..?"
as he tried to pull his leg out from under zeke's.

daxis moved tipping the laundry cart upside down covering both daxis and zeke in a mountain of old victiorian style clothing that had giant mothholes in them. daixs sat under the pile of clothes trying to see if zeke wouldnt notice he was there.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:33 pm

Zeke tumbled out of the laundry cart along with Daxis. He poked his head up from the clothes, eyeing them with intrigue.

"Hey Daxis! I've got a fun idea!"

Before he even realized that Daxis was hiding, he dissappeared around the corner.

There were sounds of shuffling, a moment went by, and then Zeke came back around the corner.

In a full victorian style dress.
Complete with a poofy pink skirt.

And a parasol.

And a bonnet.

"Let's dress up!"

Ghost controlled Zeke winked at Daxis, thoroughly having fun.

"How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:40 pm

daxis popped up from under the pile of clothes that were ontop of him.
as he came up to answer zeke he looked down at himself noticing the corset type bra and large bloomers attached to him, his face turning bright red like a christmas light.

"uhh... you... look pretty?" he said scratching his head.sitting with the odd clothing on himself.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:45 pm

"Yay!" Zeke giggled.

And that was the last straw for Zeke. Not able to charge into his own head for the ghost's defense was high, he did the next best thing. He took over Daxis' body. And to be sure he got through his companion's natural defenses against intrusion, he charged in hard. It might cause the giansza a whopping headache later, but it was for their own good.
Or rather, Zeke's pride.

Zeke-Daxis walked up to the Ghost-Zeke.

"What do you think you're doing?" He said in a sharp way that was not normally a tone used by Daxis' voice.

Daxis-Zeke grabbed the Ghost-Zeke by the front of his shirt and pushed him roughly up against the wall.

"I'd stop messing with me if I were you," he nearly growled.

However, a part of him couldn't help but think that he could, in fact, pull off the dress quite well. He quickly squashed the thought with an over-sized hammer.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:55 pm

zeke controlled by the intruding spirit put his hand on daxis-zeke's hand that was holding him by the shirtpart of the dress, making him rip the shirt right off, and falling out of their grip.

ghost zeke slipped behind them holding onto daxis-zeke whispering something into his ear that could barely be heard."he will be mine..."
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:01 pm

Zeke-Daxis felt his hand being ripped free of the fabric and heard a rip. Then, however, he saw his own body fall to the floor, void of a controlling spirit. He was about to leave Daxis' body for his own when he heard a voice whisper, "he will be mine..."

Outside of Daxis' body, and not quite into his own, he hesitated, wondering what the statement meant. However, there was time to think of that later. He went into his own body and slowly -Very slowly, for he had not been absent for longer than normal, felt his own mind become conscious within his body. Laying on the ground with his eyes shut, still transitioning from between wandering mind and his own body, he wondered....

Who did the ghost mean?
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 pm

daxis coming back into control of his mind sitting on the floor in pain form major headache, but ignoring it ,paying more attention to zeke.
"zeke! zeke! Zeke! ..wake up!!" he said shaking him trying to ignore the pain of the headache.

daxis sat there waiting for a response as he was dressed in the rediculous outfit of a corset bra and bloomers that were out of fashion.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:13 pm

Zeke heard distantly Daxis calling for him and tried to get himself to sit up, ignoring the mental and physical exhaustion from overusing his power.

"I'm all right," he said quietly. "You're you? Not one of the ghosts?" He asked, opening his eyes to look in Daxis'.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:19 pm

" ghost .... me .... no I'm just regular old me." he smiled with relief.
though still forgetting he had that crazy outfit on.
"umm zeke...." daxis pulled the random mirror that happened to be laying next to them on the floor up so zeke could see the estranged outfit he was wearing and giggled slightly.

daxis stood up dusting himself off. " can we bake that peach pie now?"

OOC: page claim^^
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:28 am

Zeke looked in the mirror at himself in the now ripped and even more funny looking Victorian dress. This time, it was his turn to blush, his face red.

"Uh... Sure!" he said, quickly getting up and running around the corner, more preoccupied with getting out of the ridiculous outfit than anything else. Halfway through changing, he realized what Daxis had said.

"....Daxis, what peach pie?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:42 pm

daxis now had a dramatic stare on his face looking at zeke." don't you remember ....you said we could bake a pie...." he said making the puppydog face.

daxis immediatly took off the ridiculous clothing that had attached to him,
looking at the pile of clothes found an old pirate like shirt and put it on.
daxis turned to zeke."how do I look? does this make me look fat?"he said turning around in circles to look at himself.

"can we bake the pie now!!!...I wannna bake the Pie"daxis wailed around zeke like an annoying child.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:51 pm

Zeke finished dressing out of the pink dress and walked back around the corner to see Daxis whining about the pie.

Zeke's stomache grumbled.

"Uh... Sure, I guess..." He said. Maybe he'll be out of trouble for a while... Plus I'm kind of getting hungry anyway.

He walked out of the basement by the same rout he had come up the first time he tumbled into it. He then ventured a way that he had not gone before... where he assumed a kitchen might be.

It turned out he was right and as he looked behind him for Daxis, he said,

"Wait... Do you even know how to bake a pie? I sure don't...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:02 pm

"of I course I do! its in the gianzsa's guide to cooking 101!"daxis chuckled.
daxis fluttered his wings ,floating into the kitchen.daxis searched cupboards for aprons,while putting one on himself, he tossed one at zeke's direction.

"zeke can you get me the pot thats on your left...!" daxis called over his shoulder while making the crust of the pie.

"Oh..oh and we need a Big vat of peaches if you can find some."
daxis finished with the crust, and moved on to turning the overly large Kiln on.
standing back from the flaming kiln.

daxis walked ove to a window and tried to open it with all his force only to break it open sending big shards of glass falling out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seaside town [done]   Seaside town [done] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seaside town [done]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next