Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Island in the swamp.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Island in the swamp. Empty
PostSubject: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 3:35 am

The prow of the small wooden boat cut through the scummy, reed filled water without a sound. Rokan lounged in the back, half napping, half keeping an eye out and an ear listening for any possible disturbance around him. Up in the sky, through and above the thick canopy of umbrella-like trees flew Smoke, Rokan's good friend and a Dersi of no equal.

A dragonfly buzzed lazily across his body and landed on his nose, ticling it slightly. Rokan looked closely at the dragonfly, intriqued by the tiny details in its wings, and tried to ignore the tickling itch on the tip of his nose.

The dragonfly, possibly sensing his discomfort, possibly just wanting to move on, flew away and Rokan leaned up to scractch his nose.

It was good that he chose that moment to do so, for as he sat up, he saw a thin trail of greyish smoke dancing up into the air without a care. Rokan, however, did have a care. The smoke meant that there was someone there, and running into other people had so far only meant trouble for the young-appearing vampire.

"Might as well check out the person," he spoke softly under his breath. "Not worth calling Smoke back for."

Sitting up all the way, he reached into the bottom of the boat and grabbed a long pole that he had in place of a paddle. Sticking one end into the water, he pushed off into the direction of the smoke and an assumed small island and let the momentum and lazy current carry him.

Indeed, up ahead and through the tall reeds and even taller trees was a small island. It was comprised of mostly dirt that had built up around a thick group of fifteen to twenty trees. Rokan ducked the boat under the winding roots at the trunk of one tree,which stuck up out of the water, and walked on to the land.

From there, he spied on the person, ready to evaluate whether or not they were a threat. He wasn't taking too much trouble to keep from being seen, however.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male
Number of posts : 10
Characters : Xeidin
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:22 pm

Xeidin was standing there making something t eat, some kind of unknown subtance, even to him. Unfortunately this was all there is to eat, and he wasnt going to be picky. He couldnt even fly to another island due to the fact that his wings had been injured in battle and would take time to heal so flight was almost impossible. "Damn it, this looks so god damn gross, i can't believe this is all there is to eat. Oh well, i guess its better than nothing"

He went to go grab the, i guess it is considered food, when he heard a russle from a bush nearby. He quickly unsheathed the swords that had been attached to his wigs by rings and yelled, "Who's there, show yourself, i will not hesitate to kill you!"

Xeidin waited for a response...
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:45 am

(OOC: lol unknown substance? I think I have that in the back of my fridge XD)

Rokan saw the owner of the camp walk into view. He was a giansza, that much Rokan could tell, but a strange one, with dragon-like wings. Rokan observed him for a moment, noting his weapons, but also noting the way he went about making his food and the way he spoke to himself.

Not sure if he was a threat or not, Rokan took a step closer, but caused a patch of bush-like reeds to rustle.

The stranger fluidly unsheathed his swords and called out to Rokan.

Aw, crap... Well, I better hope he's not dangerous then...

Rokan stepped out of the reeds and onto the clear of the small island.

"I don't mean any harm," he said, holding his hands out and trying to look unthreatening.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Xeidin stood waiting for a response when he heard yet another russle in the bushes, a few seconds after the russle and male came out from hiding with his hands in the air, xeidin assumed i was to show he wasnt holding a weapon. He was pretty sure that the stranger wasnt dangerous so he sheathed his swords but was still ready for an attack just in case.

He walked to the fire and picked up the food ready to eat it, he payed no attention to the person, he couldnt even figure out which race he was so he didnt think it mattered to much. He quickly devoured it, took one more look at the person and tured to walk into the forest.

Xeidin wasnt really a friendly person so not really paying to much atention was normal for him but thats when he said, "If your stranded here than you can follow if you wish, but otherwise i suggest you leave, come nightfall this place gets really dangerous." He faced to the side than looked straight at him, "Most people who have wound up stranded dont make it till morning"

Xeiden than walked into the forest not caring wether or not this person were to follow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:39 pm

Rokan saw the man study him for a moment and, apparently realizing there was no threat, continued about his actions.

He was about to bid the stranger farewell when he heard the man ask if Rokan was going to follow him out of safety.

He shook his head. "Oh, I've been here for about a week now, but I appreciate the suggestion.

Rokan turned around to leave the small islet when he heard more rustling and a beastly growl come from the trees ahead of the strangely winged giansza.

He headed towards the noise, believing it to be one of the large poisonous lizards of the swamp, and wanting to be sure there was no trouble.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Xeidin had instantly gotten ready to strike when he heard the russle from the trees ahead, having his right hand on the left sword handle.

The man uickly appeared beside him, he looked to his left and said, "I could use your help in this, these things are difficult to kill by one's selse, but if not thats fine to."he unsheathed his weapons and awaited the enemies attack so he could anticipate the best action.

Just as he suspected the liad went straight for an attack, unfortunately it when for him. Remembering he couldnt fly due to his injury he tried to avoid it by rolling, which he did, but as soon as he got up the tail of the lizrd swung at him, knocking him against a tree.

When he looked up he noticed the lizard was now positioning itself towards the other person, getting ready to spit the poisinous acid that was the main reason these things were so hard to fight.

"Get Out Of The Way!!!", yelled as loud as he could.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 pm

Rokan reached for the sword that was usually strapped to his back only to find that it wasn't there. He realized that he must have left it on the small boat.

"No time for that now," he muttered to himself, pulling a hand knife with a hand length blade from it's sheath at the side of his boot. It would do, although not as well as a sword.

He heard the stranger yell for him to get out of the way and Rokan was only too happy to ablige. However, he took a risk and dove not to the left or to the right or to the back, but towards the lizard.

His dive was a dangerous one indeed, and Rokan was reminded of that when a splash of the poisonous, acidic spit caught the edge of his coat and burnt through it.

He continued his dive foreward, slashing at the creature's eyes with the blade in an attempt to weaken it and help the giansza he was at least temporarily allied to. He then skidded away from the thing and jumped up and over it. He stood ready behind for any strike back, any sign that he could attack or help defend.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:32 pm

Xeidin noticed, after yelling to his temporary ally, that he did not try to move out of the way, but insteadhe dove straight toward, "He has to be insain", he said quietly to himsle fwaiting to see how this would all turn out.

He closed his eyes for a split second and when he opened his eyes he noticed him standing behind the lizard, while the lizard was roaring out in pain. Whoa, nice tactic..., he thought to himself.

He realized that the attack pissed off the lizard to a very extreme extent and when it turned around he knew he needed to get its attetion. Though its eyes had been attacked, it could still detect from scent, and thats just what it did. It lunged at the guy but xeidin decided he would stop it so he ran in front and held it off with the two of his blades.

He pushed it backwards and attracted it more towards the shore. He stood right infront of the bushes where His "ally" revealed himself and called the lizard in his general direction.

Due to the fact it was basically blind it just darted towards him, he quickly evaded it, and t flew off the edge and all that was heard was a big crash.

"let's just hope it is dead...", he said, halfly to himself and halfly to the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:47 pm

Rokan looked at the direction the lizard had gone. Blood scraped the muddy ground, and the water bubbled out from where it had gone. Rokan, however, was skeptical.

"I'm not so sure... These things thrive in the water. It might -"

Just as the words escaped, a resounding splash was heard from behind Rokan. He turned just in time to block with the knife. The lizard's snarling face met him, jaws spread wide in attack. The blade of the knife stuck into the creature's skull.

This action, however effective it had been in killing the creature, came with a cost. The creature had bitten into Rokan's arm, injecting the poisonous saliva into him. He pulled the knife out of it's skull and knelt down next to it, already feeling the woozy beginning of the poison. He knew he'd need to use some of the creature's blood to make an anti-venom.

"At least the wound itself isn't serious," he muttered half heartedly to himself.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Xeidin saw the monster fall to the ground, it had finally died and he could calm down a little. He sheathed his blades and slowly walked towards the head of the beast. He muttered, "Might as well take out the fangs, they can be grinded down and mixed with certain ingredients to make special kind of healing herbs", he looked back at his wings,"and i have a feeling im gonna be here for awhile..."

Right before he went to take out the teeth of this enormous creature he looked to the side to notice that the person who helped him, who's name was still unknown, was holding his arm in pain

"The creature poisoned you didn't he?" Xeidin thought he saw him nod, and wether he did or not xeidin continued, "Well either way if you did it will be difficult to get the anitidote to a poison this strong, it will take a little work to get the ingredients needed."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a container, stabbed the head of the lizard and put the blood into the container. Then he took out his knife that was secured to his ankle, reached into the motuh and cut out a tooth. Being careful to avoid its saliva of course.

"I know the ingredients needed, they can be found through out the island and if ur nbot reated soon you will die. You dont have to follow me but if you want you can, either way I'm taking these." He sheathed up his blade and started walking into the forest once again.

Xeidin finall said, "By the way, my name is Xeidin."He continued through the trees, not really sure if he would be followed.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:36 pm

Rokan saw that the stranger, Xeidin, indeed knew how to get the antidote. That was good; he wouldn't need to make it himself. With the poison quickly spreading through him, he doubted he could have.

He stepped up, not without effort, and stood steady, no matter how much his limbs were beginning to want to give out. He knew the effects of the creature's poison, first attacking muscles and then organs.

"I'm Rokan," he said in reply as Xeidin walked off in search of the next few. Rokan took a step forward after but after that step, decided that it wasn't wise. He sat down, trying to keep blood flowing very slowly inside of him to slow the poison. Hopefully Xeidin would be back soon, and hopefully more trouble wouldn't find him.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:28 pm

Xeidin carefully listened to see if this man, Rokan he said his name was, would follow, but when he heard no more footsteps than a sound that indicated he sat down, he just continued.

"Im guess he cant walk, that poison does tend to do that to the meek, hehehe.", Xeidin chuckled to himself, finding amusement in making fun of Rokan. "Although without his help i probably would not have been able to stop that thing myself."

Xeidin continued walking until he can to a small camp about 100 feet in, the camp was where he usually slept the night, it was pretty secure. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

He ran to the area where he kept all of his herb ingredients, and found most of what he needed, but unfortunately he was missing one key ingredient. He looked around and noticed a wolf like creature had it hanging from his mouth, it was a medicinal plant the was indeginous to the island.

Xeidin sighed heavily, "Damn it, i didnt realize this was going to be so dificult..." He once again unsheathed his blades and charged at the animal, luckily it was already injured so catching up to it was no problem.

Right before Xeidin swung his sword it opened its mouth widely and the plant fell out. Instead of attacking the already injured he decided to go straight for the plant instead, he needed to get back fast before Rokan died of the poison.

The wolf bit him, hard on the forearm, making him yell out in pain, byut this was nothing compared to what he usually encouters on this hell hole of an island. He stabbed it through the head, accidentally also stabbing his arm. It let go and fell to the ground. With its last bit of energy it let out a holw, calling all of the other wolves in the area.

He put away his blades and picked up pant while holding his arm and was ready to run back to the shore hoping he would make it in time. Not realizing what ithad actually done he went to go get bandage so he could help his own wound, aswell as his newly found...comrad, but right after he found it a pack of wolves came out of nowhere and slowly started to surround him.

"Damn it, where the hell did these all come from, there has never been this many before..." He coudnlt escape, he was trapped so all he could do was fight off as many as possible hopeing in some way he could get help, any kinda help. He tucked away the plant and bandages, unsheathing his blades once again and leaving his wound uncovered, dripping of blood.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:39 pm

Rokan sat, resting against the tree and waiting for Xeidin to return. He had his eyes shut and listened for any sound at all...

After a while, he heard sounds of fighting and a creature howling.

"Maybe he's in trouble..?" he thought out loud to himself. Knowing that the dragon-winged giansza's camp was already in the direction of his boat (and coincidentally, weapon) he stood up.

"I think I can hold up enough to help him out," he said, venturing forth towards the boat.
He found it quickly, and snatching up his sword, he noticed through the trees that Xeidin was having a good bit of trouble with wolves.

There's... so many of them! he thought, adrenaline shooting through him as he charged in, ignoring his weakening self and giving over to the need to aid his ally.

"Need a hand," he asked, slicing into the flank of an unsuspecting wolf and bringing it down in one lucky shot.

No time to hear a response, however, for a wolf attacked him, sensing him an easy kill. However, that wold was sorely mistaken. The sword blocked the wolf's gaping maw and Rokan kicked it in the ribs, sending it flying into the water. He spun on his heel, almost stumbling and almost missing his slash at a wolf attacking him from behind.

He still ended up felling the wolf, however, and he stood ready to attack the others.

His knees buckled under him, however, and he fell to his knees. Rokan forced himself to put all of his effort into continuing the fight, but it wasn't enough. Three wolves dove for him, and all he could do was hold his arm up in a futile defense motion.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:05 pm

Xeidin was desperately fighting off each wolf attack, one by one as the lept towards him, his arm still unbandaged and dripping of blood. He heard Rokan ask if he needed help, but due to the continuous attacks he was unable to catch his breath long enough to answer.

He was completely surrounded when he heard something splash into the water, and afraid that it may be his newly aquainted comrad he quickly did a spinning attack hitting all surrounding wolves.

He quickly looked to his side to see rokan go down on one knee, struggling to hold his swor in the air and three wolves go straight for an attack. "Rokan!" He rushed over passing some of the remaining wolves and all the dead carcasses and jumped in the way of the attack, having all three bite him, protecting his already poisoned ally.

"Ahhhh!" He yelled out in pain. He took his sword and killed the three who have bit him in the arm, ribs and the thai, almost paralyzing him from the pain.

He took a deep breath than said, "Damn it...that hurt...we need to think of a plan, o were done for..." he desperately tried to say as the remainig wolves start surrounding the two that could barely defend themselves as it is.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

Rokan stood up, thinking to himself that they were beaten for sure. However, that's when a large shadow passed over a gap in the canopy of trees.

Knees shaking, but eyes set and resolute, he grinned. "Don't worry; we've got backup..."

He lifted his fingers to his mouth and let out a shrill whistle that echoed under the leaves and above them.

A moment went by, two, three.... The wolves were about to attack.

One of them leapt for Rokan and he clumsily moved to defend himself, when a familiar beast dove out from the sky and threw the wolf into the water.

Smoke turned on the other wolves, and, quickly regarding the two injured men, growled back at the wolves.

Rokan moved to attack, and stopped, feeling his legs want to give in again. He dropped down on to the ground and looked at Xeidin.

"You two finish this... I need to rest."

-----

Smoke saw Rokan drop down again, his stance wavering, and noting that his physical injuries were minor, concluded roughly what had happened.

This needs to be ended quickly! she thought, slashing into the nearest wolf with her claws. Never had the wolves witnessed a sight such as the enraged Dersi.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Xeidin staggered to his feet to see a dragon-like creature, although it was covered with fur and had a lion like face. He was pretty sure that it was female due to it's grey-red coloration and feminine eyes. As well, he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he recalled seeing the race before.

Then he saw her slash away at the wolves with her perfectly shaped claws. It was amazing to watch her fight, you could barely keep up with what she was doing. Xeidin just than saw a wolf dive at him out of the corner of his eye and slightly raised his sword, steadied himself and waited. When it got so close that it seemed like a definite hit he moved out of the way and brought down his sword....mostly with the help of gravity. He killed the wolf instantly.

He looked over to see Rokan still lying on the ground in excruciating pain from the poison and this creature who Rokan seemed to know slash away at yet another wolf. There were very few remaining...as she slowly advanced on them they backed up and ran away for their lives.

Xeidin looked at her and said, "wow....I'm sure glad you showed up..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:26 pm

Smoke finished dealing with the three wolves that had attacked her and then growled at the remains of the savage pack, slowing coming closer. They seemed to sense their imminent danger and retreated.

"Wow... I'm sure glad you showed up..." She heard from behind her, and saw a strange looking Giansza standing near Rokan.

"You and me both," she said breathily, drifting over to Rokan. She held out a clawed hand to gingerly help him up, and moved with such a gentleness that belied her ferocity just moments previous.

"Can you walk?"

He nodded, but the way he clung to her belied his masculine pride. She sighed and, ignoring his weak protest, picked him up in her arms.

She then regarded his apparent ally.

"We need an antidote... Now."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:39 pm

Xeidin nodded and quickly ran to get a long narrow rock that was curved at the end and a crudely carved bowl. He placed all the ingredients together in the bowl and ground them together in the bowl till it turned into a powder like material. He than mixed it with some of the water that he carried with him so it turned int a viscous* liquid.

"It tastes really bad but I'm sure you can handle it." He knelt down beside him and and slowly poured it into his mouth. "let's just hope it works."

*viscous means thick:)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 9:53 pm

Smoke set Rokan down comfortably on the ground when Xeidin had gotten his ingredients ready. She watched with interest as he mixed them; this one seemed to be knowledgeable about the antidote.

He warned Rokan about the taste, and Rokan opened his mouth for Xeidin to pour in the antidote.
As soon as Rokan tasted a bit of it, he clenched his teeth shut.

"Stop being such a baby!" Scolded Smoke.

Unwillingly, he swallowed the rest of the antidote.

"Tastes.... like.... dirt..." He said, pulling a face.

"Just rest," Smoke said sternly.

He nodded. "Not complaining," Rokan said, trailing off.

Smoke then regarded Xeidin with interest.
"Thanks for the help. What's your name? I'm Smoke."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:06 pm

"The names Xeidin," he said answering her question still wanting to ask the obvious question.

He looked down at Rokan noticing that he disliked the taste more than anticipated, he would occasionally looked over at this creature...smoke was her name, but he was still very curious.

He walked off for a bit to make sure that the wolves hadn't stolen any of his needed items that he had gathered the whole time he has been at the island. He looked around quickly and luckily he could not tell if anything was taken...but still it seemed like something was missing. He than just ignored his uneasy feeling and joined the other two.

He couldn't help but stare at smoke, he knew he had seen her type of race before but he couldn't for the life of him remember where so he thought it necessary to ask.
"Hey smoke,I know this may seem like a rude type of question but i need to ask....what are you," he tried to make it sound as nice as possible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:14 pm

Smoke tilted her head. "It's not rude... I'm a Dersi. But aren't you a Giansza? You should know all about Dersi." She smiled politely. "I've had to explain it to a lot of people in the past few centuries I've traveled with Rokan. It's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:23 pm

He looked at smoke and said "Well I'm glad, i didn't want to seem offensive or something. But to be honest i don't know about Dersi, I mean your race seems familiar but i can't recall ever seeing Dersi before." He looked at his feet for a second or two,"and i am only half Giansza, the other half is vervalsing,so i haven't really been around that area. That i remember any way."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 pm

Smoke glanced up to the sky, noting the retreating sun.

"It's getting late... We should probably build a fire or something."

She glanced at Rokan protectively, noting him sleeping being somewhat troubled. She noted that he was still bleeding a bit.

"And clean his wounds," she added on, speaking to Xeidin. "Yours, too."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:43 pm

"Don't worry about me i usually get more injuries on a regular basis but i have some bandage and some type of ointment i made if you want to treat his wounds...he looks like he needs it."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out some of the bandage and treatment, "Here you treat his wounds, I'll start the fire." She took the it from him and he walked around the area looking for some kindling to help start the fire.

A few minutes later he went by Smoke and Rokan to start the fire so Rokan could stay warm without the need to move. He set the wood with the ends all laying in the center together. He than took to random large rocks that he just happened to find and started hitting them together a specific way so that they would spark when they hit.

It took a little while but Xeidin finally got the fire started and realized that he would need to get up early in the morning tomorrow to get something to eat so they could have breakfast, i mean it was the least he could do.

He looked over at smoke and asked, "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Smoke took the bandage and watched Xeidin set to his own tasks. She then dressed the wound and tried to make sure Rokan was comfortable.

Xeidin, by that point, was done his stuff.

"Need any help?"

Smoke shook her head. "It's okay. I've got thumbs."

She then thusly twiddled them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island in the swamp.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum