Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Island in the swamp.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:02 pm

Xeidin looked at Smoke with a confused look and said, "What are you-" he decided it was a better idea just to ignore the statement. Ho looked around at the area trying to see/hear any kind of predator, when he was sure that the area was safe he told her, "I'm going to the shore, you can come if you want or you can stay here with Rokan." he walked off without really caring whether she followed, but she didn't.

He stopped at the shore of the beach and looking at the sunset all he could think about was his home village. The instant thought that entered his head was of his dad, "Don't worry, I'll come home just as soon as my wings heal i promise." He stayed there for awhile, until it got really dark and decided he hould go back to make sure that Smoke and Rokan were doing okay.

As soon as he walked into the area where they had stayed he noticed something really astonishing...
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:09 pm

Smoke began to fly around the perimeter of the area. She started to let her mind wander, when all of a sudden...

WHAM!

She became wedged between two tree branches!

Just then, Xeidin walked in.

"Xeidin... Can you give me a hand? I seem to have gotten myself into a problem that opposable thumbs alone can't solve."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:21 pm

Xeidin looked at her with a very weird look, "How the hell did you do that?! And whats with the opposable thumb thing and-" Xeidin stopped talking. He sighed very heavily and spread his wings.

He jumped up and started flapping them as hard as he could and than remembered thats they were injured and he fell directly to the ground. "Um Smoke we kinda have a problem...i can't fly right now so i can't get up here to help you. So i think you might have to stay there for the night till Rokan can help...hehe." He scratched his head, "try to make yourself comfortable." He laughed

He than went to go lay by the almost burnt out fire to await the next sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:24 pm

"Oh. come on... I'm not that stuck. Just get a stick and poke me loose or something."

She grinned menacingly, thinking of getting him back for his laughter.

"Or you could always climb. After all, you're in better shape than Rokan for climbing, and he's sure not going to fly."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:31 pm

Xeidin was laying down when he hears her say to come climb up. She continued complain so he finally said, "Okay shut up I'll get you down just be patient."

He walked toward the tree she was stuck in and look at all the possible climbing paths. When he finally found one he slowly...but surely got to the branches she was stuck in.

"Just hold on he said." He gave her a light push but she didn't seem to budge from where she was. "You're really stuck just hold on a sec," he got balanced and used both his arms and all his remaining strength to push her out of a tree.

When he finally got her loose she fell right out and onto the ground. Due to the fact that he was using his arms to help her and NOT to balance he flipped right over and landed on top of her. Haha...you ok Smoke?"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm

Smoke grinned and gently nudged Xeidin off of her.

"Better now that I'm not a tree ornament." She quipped, taking to flight. Glancing at the sky, she saw that it was night.

"Why don't you get some sleep? I'll watch out for any pesky lizards."
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male
Number of posts : 10
Characters : Xeidin
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:11 am

Xeidin replied, "Ya i think i will my wounds need to heal, but if something comes to attack dont hesitate to wake me."

smoke nodded so xeidin decided to go lie down by the fire and try to get some rest.

Than hours later, which seemed like only minutes, it was morning?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:03 pm

(YAY ELI! *throws candy and cookies in general direction* You replied Very Happy)

Smoke's eyelids slowly opened with the morning light.... and then she realized that she had fallen asleep. Jumping up from the comfortable ball she'd curled herself into, she then let out a sigh of relief when she realized that they had not, in fact, been attacked in the night after she'd fallen asleep.

"I knew I shouldn't have volunteered...." she muttered, glancing around the camp. Xeidin was exactly where she'd last seen him, laying next to the smoldering fire, but Rokan.....

"Crap! Where'd he go?"

She flew over to where he'd been laying and examined the ground. There were footprints leading away, off into the muck. It would be easy to follow, and Smoke was about to leave when she saw Xeidin waking up. Before he could ask her why she was leaving, she explained the situation to him.
Back to top Go down
forgotten-shade

forgotten-shade

Male
Number of posts : 10
Characters : Xeidin
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Xeidin had woken up to see that smoke was just about to leave. Before he even had a chance to ask where she was going she told him what was wrong.

"What you've got to be kidding me!" xeidin replied, "Why the hell would he wander off on his own, he has no idea what this place is like." Smoke didnt reply, xeidin assumed it was out of concern.

He started thinking about the area where Rokan was headed, "we need to find him fast, if he keeps headin in that direction he will head straight into the nest of those wolves."

Xeidin gathered a few things and ran in the direction of the footprints with smoke shortly following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island in the swamp.   Island in the swamp. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island in the swamp.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: Rok'Thaxa :: Swampy Forests-
Jump to: