Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Books, books, books!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Books, books, books! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:54 pm

shida looked at kyne." well... you could have been included if you wouldn't have feinted from nosebleed eh.."she laughed.as she pulled out another set of hand cuffs.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Kyne raised an eyebrow. "Maybe we should find somewhere a little more private, though." He said. "I don't know if you noticed, but everyone's looking at us."

Leo looked around, just about all of him turning bright red now.

"Uh......... yeah....."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:24 pm

shida giggled as she stretched her hand out to help leo up.
" that's probably a good idea... it's a little drafty in here too..." she said covering her boobs with one arm.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Leo sent Kyne to pay for a room and gathered up his shirt and pants from their random places on the floor. While Kyne was away, Leo heard a big bulky guy come up from behind them and talk to Shida.

"Well, hello there," he said innapropriately.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:48 pm

shida turned around to answer, but in doing so pulled leo in front of her to cover herself up. " and... You are..?" she said with a disturbed look.

she whispered in leo's ear " d'you know this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Leo whispered back to Shida, "No, I don't...."

The man grinned. "Who'm I? Not important. Now why doesn't short stuff there get outta the way, n'we can have some quality time, cutie."

He made a move to shove Leo over, but Leo pushed him back. He seemed drunk and undeterred. He glanced around; Kyne was nowhere to be seen. Someone's gotta do something, he thought. He glared at the man. "Back off!"

The bulky man smiled and crackled his knuckles. "You got balls, kid," he said, taking a step foreward and striking Leo.
Leo couldn't dodge it without the man hitting Shida so he took the hit full on. He fell to the ground, dark bruise forming on the side of his head. The man then laughed and advanced on Shida.

"Brave little guy, innit he?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:22 pm

shida released the handcuff on her wrist, as she was trying to back away " Leo!..." shida cried out scared of what the man might do.

" what're you doing... get away from me you pervert...!" she wimpered backing into a wall, looking away from the bulky man with tears in her eyes, while trying to cover her top half with her arms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:18 am

Leo carefully got up, ignoring the throbbing in his head.

"I said, back off!" he said to the man. Just then, he began to feel a bit of dizziness that was all too familiar. Not now....... He ignored it, however. "Stay away from her or you'll regret it. I didn't want to hurt you before, but now I don't think I'll feel so guilty."

The man stopped and looked at Leo, laughing. "What's a little guy like you going to do?"

"...you asked for it," he said, using magic to set the man's trousers (lol trousers) on fire. The man propmtly screamed and left, trying to put out the blaze.

Still ignoring the ever growing dizziness, Leo turned to Shida. "You okay?" he said, handing her her shirt from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:37 pm

shida grabbed her shirt from leo, putting it back on and buttoning it up." yeah... I guess..." she wiped her eyes.

" why do people always... insist on things like that from me...."she said picking up her pants.

shida wandered back to leo "are .. okay?"

she wandered around the lobby of the sleazy inn waiting for kyne to return."we can finish this later... as soon he gets back right..."shida with boredem ruling over her, said to leo reattaching the other part of the handcuff on her wrist." it's boring here....."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Leo grabbed his pants and put them on, then realized that she had just clicked the handcuffs back on his wrist. He was about to ask her what she was thinking, stumbled from dizziness, catching on to Shida before he fell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:04 pm

shida immediatly was pulled but kept her balance, as she caught leo,making him land in a very awkward place, as she she fell back backwards.

" this could make it alittle less boring ...." she said .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:03 pm

Leo pushed himself up so he wasn't laying awkwardly on Shida.

"Not a good time....!" he said to himself, trying to stay stable despite the dizziness.

For it a minute, it seemed to stop, and he took a deep breath to stabalize himself and sit up, but then he passed out n the floor next to Shida.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:14 pm

shida stood up." ohhh.. fine.." she said as she pulled her pants back on.
shida turned around seeing leo pass out on the floor, and tapped him on the shoulder," uhhh.. leo... "

shida shrugged " i guess i"ll go get some ice for you then..... and maybe try and find kyne...."
shida went off leaving leo passed out on the floor, as she saerched for an ice machine.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Kyne walked back from bargaining for a room, and saw Leo passed out on the floor, and Shida walking off.

He looked from Leo, to Shida who seemed to be walking off looking for something, to Leo again, and then yet again to Shida.

"Shida, what happened?!" he asked, rather alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:24 pm

shida was stopped by kyne when she went to get some ice for leo." ummm....welll.... how do i put this...?"she paused " leo was trying to prtect me from this large man who was really creepy.... and did i mention he was perverted too.... ooo where was i..... oh yeah leo was trying to help me and tried to fight him off... and ......now im going to find soem ice for him....do you know if they have one?" shida spoke quickly like she was one of those country western auction people.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:27 am

Kyne shot Shida a confused look. She was speaking so loudly that it was hard to understand her and it just left him in a cloud of confuzzled dust. Taking a moment to pull apart her words, he picked Leo up with the intention of carying him to the room he'd just gotten.

"I don't think they'd have ice in a place like this, but you could ask... But what exactly happened?" He asked, carefully carrying Leo. "And this time, speak slower..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 pm

"speak slower..? but i'm in a hurry... i need ICE!" shida said running by like a nonexistant wind. sometimes i think he needs to just take a chill pill.... he's too much for me.... she thought while running down the long and twisty hallway.

without looking where she was going she ran head first into a large object. " ow...." she said sitting on the floor rubbing her head."who in the hell puts stuff like this here....."she looked up in awe to find a gigantic Ice machine. (random choir sings from out of nowhere)

" I have found .... my saviour...."she majesticly spoke while grappling onto it and dragged the entire ice machine to the front lobby . " am I late with the Ice?..." she gestured with a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Kyne watched Shida run off to find ice.

"Well, now I've got to wait for her to come back...."

He heard a massive thump and wondred what it was, but didn't have to wait long. Shida came back towards him, hauling an enormous ice machine behind her, asking if she was late.

He sighed, and would have facepalmed as well if he hadn't been holding Leo. "No, you're not late. But.... why did you bring the whole thing....? Oh, whatever, just get the ice from the machine and leave that here....." He began to head down a hallway to the room.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:34 pm

shida dropped the ice machine letting it make a loud clunking sound. " whew.. i'm so not lifting these anymore....." she said straining her back.

"alright now.... how do i work this thing...? maybe this...?"she wwas baffled about how to run th machine, as she was banging and kicking it wildly, she finally pushed a button, making a huge overflow of ice come out on her like a tsunami.

"wahhhhhhhhhh.....!!!"shida saw kyne when the overflow of ice carried her to the room where Leo was. ".....ghngngnah.....I got the ....ice...."she said shaking violently from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:09 am

Kyne surveyed the room. It was quite small, that was for sure, with only one bed, and a couch that looked lumpy, but it would do for now. He had just put Leo down on the bed when he heard something not unlike a clunky, cube fulled tsunami, possibly with someone riding it.

It sounded like exactly what it was.

Shida, in the giant wave of ice, crashed through the doorway.

Kyne just shook his head. "I can see that....." He probably would have said something else, except he was beginning to get in a foul mood.

At least the curtains are closed.... I think the sun's come out while we were in here. he thought, sitting on the foot of the bed and throwing a random blanket at Shida.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:02 am

shida took the blanket wrapping it around herself.
" well fine then... be that way....." shida snapped at kyne then stormed out grabbing her belongingsand walking into the middle of the street.

" oh great now im gonna be lost..." she started to talk to herself , then seeing a hansome man walk by she immediatly jumped on the chance to get away from kyne and leo. " oh excuse me!! excuse me..i don't know you but..!" she said waving him over."so are you from around here?"shida grabbed him by the arm and started walking away with him.

it's about damn time i got away from those two... man they are such pains in the asses shida thought smiling with a smirk on as she walked on with the unkown man.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:06 am

Kyne saw Shida storm out of the room, and headed to follow her, but was stopped when she went outside. Sighing and shaking his head, he muttered, "Whatever then," and headed back to the room to keep an eye on Leo.

Dropping himself on the couch and yawning, he shifted into a comfortable position.

"Well, at least that was an interesting day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, books!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: