Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Books, books, books!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Books, books, books! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:14 pm

shida stillsitting on maki awkwardly got up turning a glare at leo."fine..." she grumbled shida stood to kyne,s side as she let leo go help maki.
she caught a quick glanceof kyne out the corner of her eye." what're you looking at.... pervert..."she said in a weird tone. making sure leo couldnt hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Kyne raised an eyebrow at Shida's statement.

"Nothing, streaker."

Meanwhile, Leo could only help but wonder what the nearly naked Shida was speaking to Kyne about. However, he concerned himself with Maki. He held out a hand to her.

"You all right? Let's see if we can get that ring off."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female
Number of posts : 23
Characters : Maki
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:23 pm

" kay thanks." Maki said to leo. she turned and stuck out her tongue at shida's back. she pulled on the ring but it wouldn't come off. "Oh! i've got it!" She ran away leaving a confused trio behind.

minutes later she re-ammerged into the room with a large tub of butter. "teehee!" she giggled not realizing where she was going. "eep!" she squealed as she tripped throwing the the tub of butter towards an unsuspecting kyne.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:37 pm

shida saw the tub of butter coming in kyne's direction shida tried to push him out of the way , but slipped on excess butter that had leaked from the tub to where they were. shida had slipped back knocking kyne over, as the tub came crashing down on top of her. shida was now drenched in butter, sitting in shock in front kyne not moving with the empty tub on her head .
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Kyne regarded the buttery Shida.

"Hm... Now you're half nude and covered in butter." He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Do you have many days like this? OR are you just trying to get our attention....?"

Leo looked at the other three people in the room. He would have applauded Maki's resourcefulness, but instead, gaped at the butter that had been showered upon Shida. There was a pause, because for a moment, he had no idea what to think. And then, suddenly, he burst out laughing. Hard. So hard he just had to sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:07 pm

shida pulled the bucket off her head, shaking as it was cold and dusty in the library, and she was half nude ,aswell as covered in butter. "i...I...Im not...trying to do anything...i...*acchoo." shida sneezed like a kitten while trying to conceal her self in her shame as she sat there staring at the floor with soulless eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Kyne sighed. At least she was trying to cover herself now.

"I've got an idea, just wait a moment."

He raced down the stairs towards the entrance, only to return a moment later. He was holding one of his spare shirts, which, on the small shida, would probably do for a decently lengthed dress.
He tossed it at her. "Here, put something on."

Leo finally got control of his laughter. THen he wondered where MAki had gone....
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Maki was sitting in the corner trying to control her laughter. She had never heard leo laugh before. He was just so darn cute when he laughed.
"well I'd better get this ring off"she laughed. she walked over to the pile of butter but slipped in it. She fell into it face first. And that gave her an idea.... "BUTTTER FIGHT!" she threw a large chunk at the still slightly laughing leo.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:30 pm

shida took the shirt gracefully from kyne , slipping it over her wet body. as shida stood up she squeezed her hair to get the butter out of it. when she finished she walked up to kyne thanking him with a kiss on cheek.
and whispered to him " i'm sorry i caused you trouble....."as a tear fell.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Leo gasped when a rather large chunk of melty butter hit him in the side of the head.

"Hey!" He shouted playfully, grabbing more butter and flinging it back at Maki. Then he stuck his tongue out at her. "How do you like that butter NOW?"

Kyne felt sorry for her then, at least a little, as he watched her wring the butter from her hair.

She kissed him on the cheek, he would assume in thanks, and appologized.

"Uh... I guess that's all right. It would seem butter is good for teaching lessons... Now how about we-"

He was cut off when a chunk of butter hit him in the side of the face. HE looked over and Leo grinned at him impishly.

"Come on, Kyne! It's a butter fight!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm

shida's expression changed to a kind smile, and then changed in awe of seeing kyne get pegged off by a chunk of butter.shida laughed for the first time in front of him when he was hit. wiping part of it off him and throwing it at maki's face missing it.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Kyne was almost about to leave the area, for fear of flying butter. Then he got hit again, so decided to join. What was the harm, anyway? It was just butter, after all!

Kyne grabbed a handful and chucked it at Shida.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:57 pm

shida had been hit smack in the face with butter, but had a change of heart and didnt seem to care.
wiping it off her face she chucked it at leo. smiling and laughing smooshing butter on both kyne's leo's faces at the same time. " ive never laughed like this before." she giggled with delight.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:00 pm

" sHPleedrfoosh!!!!" Maki squealed. she had been hit with another chunk of butter causing her to slip in the butter again. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" came a hushed voice from the main portion of the library. Maki giggled as she remembered where they were.
She got up still covered in butter. "oh yeah"she said, "while i'm here i'd better take out that book i was trying to find"
She gasped as she looked at the nearly hundreds of thousands of books before her. "now... where to start..."maki trailed off[list=1][*]

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Leo watched Maki wander off to the books.

"Where's she going?" he wondered alloud.

He was then answered with a chunk of butter from Kyne. "Dunno."

Kyne then looked at Shida, then LEo, then the direction that Maki had gone, and then to the emptied tub of butter.

"So who's cleaning this up?"

Leo shrugged. "Last one here?" he then ran after maki.

"Where you going?" he shouted after her.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:39 pm

shida turned looking at kyne, then watching leo as he ran after maki. " you're not gonna leave me to clean this up myself are you ?...." shida said in atone that sounded happy, yet at the same time worn out,as she bent down to pick up the empty tub. as she took it to get some water and soap to wash the butter from every nook and cranny.

" where is he going ...? anyways....? ......" shida's face went red when she had a thought of maki and leo alone .
ohhhhh.... snap out of it you know he wouldnt do that at least you'd think he wouldnt I mean he's too young to be doing that suff....oh who am I kidding myother personality tried to do things.....shida's train of thought was somewhere else when she was cleaning the floor but somehow wound up scrubbing bubbles on kyne's pants.

" oh mygod! ohmygod! I'm so sorry!" shida freaked out when she realized what she had just done.she bowed her head several times almost hitting her head on the floor as she was appologizing for making his pants wet with water and bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Maki looked up at the immense amount of books in front of her and sighed... i really need that cookbook....
she looked behind her and saw leo coming towards her, and returned to looking at the books. Maki walked closer, crouched down and jumped, Latching on to the third row of books, only to realize it wasn't stable. The bookcase swayed as maki clung to it. finally the bookase fell causing it and all of the books to land on top of Maki.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Kyne wasn't paying attention when Shida all of a sudden got his pants soaked and bubbly. That, atop of the butter, made for extremely uncomfortable pants.
Shida was appologizing spaztically and he tried to calm her down.

"It's fine! It's fine! However.... I think I'm gonna need to remove my pants."

He looked at her. "You okay with that?"

------------------------meanwhile------------------

Leo saw Maki jump on to the unstable bookshelf and watched as it toppled onto her, covering her with books.

"Maki! Are you all right?" he said as he began to pull books away from her.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:39 pm

"am I dead." Maki tried to speak as her eyes came in and out of focus. all she could see was books,books, more books and was that leo? She couldn't really tell if this was real or an illusion so she reached out to touch him. "Am I dead?" she asked again
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:41 pm

shida finally clmed down from appologizing."uhhh.... i guess it wont bothered me so i guess it doesnt really matter whether you take your pants off or not...."shida face was a cherry colour, when she was talking to kyne. geez get ahold of yourself your starting sound more like a whore each time my personalities change.....shida thought to herself as she was staring a kyne while he was undressing.
shida felt something drip from her nose when she looked at her fingers it was a red colour liquid, making her faint. (go figure she had a nosebleed when kyne takes his pants off)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Leo uncovered a bit of Maki under the books, andheard her mumble something about being dead as she reached out to touch him. Her finger bopped him on the nose and he moved back.

"Hey, watch it!" he said, pulling more books away from her. "'course you're not dead. Just covered in KNOWLEDGE!"

-------------Meanwhile--------------

Kyne nonchalantly pulled his pants off in the middle of the half cleaned, butter soaked library. He turned around, tossing his pants on a random chair to dry off, and saw Shida feint from teh sight of her own blood... from a nose bleed.

Kyne walked over to her and nudged her with his foot.

"Geez, Shida... I like to think I'm sexy, but you're pushin' it...." He paused. "Just get up, I'll help you clean this while my pants dry."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:52 pm

"KNOWLEDGE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE INHUMANITY!" The sentance Leo had said seemed to revive her. "What happened and why am I covered in *shudder* knowledge?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:54 pm

shida twitched as she got up holding her nose as the blood stopped flowing, the shirt she had been given to keep herself decent was now ruined by her 'unfortunate' nosebleed due to kyne ripping his pants off.

"okay well .....here's a brush .... you get that corner ...over there.."shida handed him a scrubbing brush, she smiled when she turned and continued in the section she was cleaning. "I do wonder what happened to leo and maki ....which reminds me...." shida stopped herself before she made anymore stupid comments.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Leo laughed. "You jumped on a rickety bookshelf... What did you expect to happen?"

He tossed a random book at her. "Look out! MORE KNOWLEDGE!" he laughed again.

---------meanwhile----------

Kyne shook his head at Shida. I managed to function with her shirtless for quite a while there. The least she can do is not pass out when I take off my pants.

He grabbed the brush and started cleaning. That was when he heard Shida's comment.

"Leo and Maki? Well, they probably didn't get far. And it's only a library after all..."

Then a thought occurred.

"Hey, Shida? Neither of us are wearing pants right now."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:05 pm

" OWOWOW!!! Not nice!" Maki yelled as she tossed the book back, "we should probably go help shida and kyne clean up the butter, you know."
Maki walked back towards the room in which the butter fight had occured. She nearly fainted at what she saw. Both Kyne and Shida with no pants on. well for shida it wasn't that strange but Kyne... Kyne of all people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, books!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: