Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Books, books, books!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Books, books, books! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:09 pm

shida turned her attention to kyne." uhhh yeah...." shida halfly giggled with a smile on her face.

" so what are you getting at.....?"shida still kinda had smile on her face.(looks like the other personality is coming back for vengeance LOL).

shida sidled closer to where kyne was cleaning, when her knee slipped making her fall and slid up to where her face met his ."uhhh.... hiii...." shida laughed slightly.
her knee was now a reddish purple colour meaning she had a bruise forming on it from sliding.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Kyne looked down with surprise to see Shida's face. What she was doing this close to him again was beyond him, however.

"Uh, hi, Shida..." he said.

Just then, Maki and Leo walked into the room.

Leo's jaw dropped at what he saw. Again?

"I knew we shouldn't have left them together," he said, rolling his eyes. "Kyne, where are your pants?" He asked innocently.

Kyne's face went red. "They got... wet...."

He pushed shida away from himself and stood up. "So they're hanging up there, drying." He pointed to them.

Leo "hmph"-ed and crossed his arms. "Sure..." he said sarcastically. "Whatever you say..."

He sat down in the chair near Kyne's pants. "Well, I'm not helping you clean this."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:46 pm

shida sat up being pushed away by kyne. she looked at her knee which was skinned and bruising, ignored the fact it was kinda bleeding as well,but she took a bit of water and poured it on her knee, making her wince alittle from the stinging pain. shida looked at leo with a cherry red face almost the same colour as kyne's was. "ummmm...he's not lying... i accidently spilt the water all over and it got on his pants ...." shida had a shy expression on her face when trying to tell leo the truth.

ohh he's not gonna believe me since he knows how i act ... and better he knows how kyne usually acts as well.. shida lost her concentration as she went back to finishing cleaning up the last of the butter. "ohhh is there any way to get a blood stain out of the shirt i'm wearing......" shida said ruffling the bottom of the shirt as she looked at both kyne who was standing and leo who was sitting in the chair next to kyne's wet pants.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female
Number of posts : 23
Characters : Maki
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:47 pm

"OMG!!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WERE DOING" Maki shouted, "EWEWEEWWWWWWWWEWWW"
Everyone in the room stared at her late response to the situation. "EWEWEWEWEWEWWWWWWWW!" she squeaked while turning bright red. " Why don't you guys get a room!!!" Maki turned and began to run away not noticing she was crying.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Kyne looked from Shida to Maki to Leo and back to Shida again. Was there any hope of the day being even the least bit normal? He highly doubted it.

Kyne shot an un-amused look at Maki.

"We weren't doing anything you seem to have in mind."
Leo rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Sure..." he paused for a moment, and seeing the expression on Kyne's face, burst out laughing.
"It's fine, I know you didn't do that...."

Kyne crossed his arms, thouroughly disgruntled.

Meanwhile, Leo looked over to Shida, who was distressing over the bloody shirt.

"Dpn't worry.... we can just buy a new one..."

He paused for a moment. "How did you manage to get that much blood on it, anyway?" Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:59 pm

shida shyly meeped an answer to leo"I..I..I uh... Had a NOsebleed...."she pointed and looked at kyne then held hands over her nose to make sure it wouldnt happen again. and looked back at leo.

"and why did she assume the worst of us....i mean all we did was clean up the mess that she brought on......maki has a dirty mind."shida retorted with one of those im gonna kill you glares in maki's direction before shida watched her run out.

"whats her problem....?... i dont know about you guys but im starved....wanna join me my treat..."shida smiled at kyne.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Maki continued running and crying. She ran into a few things along the way but that didn't matter, she could barely remeber why she was crying.

She opened her eyes to see where her feet had taken her and she found herself in what looked like a ballroom. Maki smiled completely forgeting what had happened earlier. She bagan to dance around wildly like she was five years old, "I've always wanted to do this." she thought aloud.
She continued dancing until she ran into something hard, she looked up to see what it could be...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Leo looked over to Shida."You're not gonna date rape all of us, are you?"

Kyne shot him a sharp look. "Not if she knows what's good for her. Otherwise, I think that'd be nice after what you've subjected us to." He paused for a moment to cough something that sounded suspiciously like boobs.

Leo got up off the chair and began to walk after Maki. "Shouldn't we follow her?" he asked. Kyne nodded and began to walk after Leo.

"Coming?" he asked Shida.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:57 pm

shida sat there giving leo an astounded look,shocked that he would assume that from her.

shida shook her head in dismay why do I even bother.....
"ughhh..... fine ... but i won't like it."shida exagerated a litttle.
" i just hope shes not being a complete retard....then can we go for dinner im starved .. and i dont wanna have to eat one of you guys..."she retorted with a winded sigh, and followed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:59 pm

They walked down the halls of the library, in the direction that they supposed Maki must have gone. Eventually, they got to a ballroom, where they could see Maki dancing around.

"I guess you're not getting your wish, Shida," said Kyne flatly, shaking his head at Maki's dancing.

It was then that she ran into him.

"Oof!" said Kyne. "Hey, crazy. No, not you, Shida. Maki. Why are you dancing? We're supposed to be going for dinner...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:05 pm

shida cocked her head to respond to kyne."Gee thanks for pointing that out.." shida turned around whispering something "ass..."

shida turned her attention to watching maki dance."ooo what good dance skills you have ....NOT!!!" shida remarked with a smartass tone.

"geez your depriving me of food... dont make me eat one of you right now just because im hungry... now lets go..."shida turned to walk away from the group.
" I said LETs GO..."as shida made a motion to grab both leo and kyne's ears to drag them along.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:16 am

"Ka..Kyne?" Maki gasped out of breath from dancing, she winced when Shida yelled at her."okay okay I'm coming!"
Maki began to follow the group

"...soooooo... Where are we going?" Maki questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:09 am

Leo was being dragged along by Shida when a thought hit him.

"Uh, guys.... only half of us are decent to be seen in public, you know.... we might wanna make a pit stop."

He and Kyne wrenched themselves from Shida's grip. By this time, they were back at the area where they'd all run into each other.

"I agree...." said Kyne. He walked over to his pants, realizing they were still wet, and grabbed them any way. However, he didn't put them on. Instead, he walked a little further to where he had deposited his stuff, dug around in his bag, and pulled out a new pair of pants. He then promptly put them on.

Leo shot him a flat look. "Kyne... You had pants all along, didn't you?"

Kyne shrugged. "It's more fun to be half naked, anyway."

Leo just shook his head. "You really are a bit of a whore, Kyne."

Then he looked at Shida. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:53 am

shida looked down and then upwards at leo "I uh ..Umm.. well ...I don't have any spare clothes......"she made a motion scratching her head, then ruffeled the bloodstained shirt she was wearing like a shy schoolgirl. (XD oh geez what is going through my mind XD *slaps self*)

" maybe we could make a quick stop for clothes too.... but I dont really know where to find any?"shida then cast her vision over kyne who was putting on his new set of pants from his bag.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Leo took the long coat he wore over his shirt and pants off and handed it to Shida. "Wear this 'till you get some new clothes, okay? That way we won't have people questioning us."

He paused for a moment, then grinned. "And just 'cause I'm stripping here doesn't mean you can rape me." He laughed, making a joke of it now.

Kyne smiled a bit at that. "So you know your way around Treilldei city or do you need a guide?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:44 pm

shida took the coat from leo" okay ..okay... just dont rush me..."
when shida turned around after she put on the coat she saw leo laughing.
"and... what the hell do you think is soo damn funny..?"shida walked over smacking him on the head.

shida turned her attention back to kyne." come to think of it .... I dont exactly how i got here besides walking to the library ... but other than that....I don't have a clue where anything else is ..."she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Kyne grinned cheekily.
"Well, it looks like you're in luck, missy. Leo and I know this city quite well. And I think I know just the place for you to get some decent clothes."

Leo wasn't sure what he had in mind, but figured it had to be all right since he had said the word 'decent'.

Kyne lead them out of the library and into the city streets.
There was first a left, then a right, then another left, then some times going in a straight line, more turns, and who knows what else. Leo kept an eye on Kyne, and at the same time, made sure Shida and Maki weren't going to get lost.

Eventually Kyne stopped.
"Here we are," he said, pointing to a shop entitled: "Efram's Erotic Clothing Emporium"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 pm

shida stopped short walking into kyne."oof .. hey... why'd you stop?"

shida looked up staring at the big neon sign on the outside. her face was a flustered red when she saw what he pointed to. "uhhh you sure we're at the right place?"shida turned poking his shoulder.

I guess this'll hafta do......she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Kyne grinned lecherously. "Definately the right place."

Leo slapped him upside the head.

"Gawd, Kyne...." He giggled. "You never stop."

Kyne shrugged and crossed his arms. "Always ruining my master plan to see you in a manthong, aren't you...."

Leo's face lit up bright read and he stuttered.

Kyne laughed. "Just kidding..." He pointed to the store next to the erotic emporium. IT was a regular old clothes store.

"How about that?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:55 pm

shida giggled when leo had slapped kyne upside the head. "ohh be nice... "she quaintly said after her little laugh.

"it's fine... besides i've alway wanted to check out what one of those erotic stores would be like anyways." shida smiled with slight giggle, as if she were trying to please Kyne in some sort of weird way.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:02 am

Kyne looked surprised for a moment, then remembered how odd Shida was.

"Well then," he said, holding his hand out towards the door. "Ladies first."

Leo just shook his head.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:13 pm

shida gave a dainty smile towards kyne, as she stepped forward into the large clothing emporium, her foot accidentally missed the step and she went to break her fall by grabbing onto to something to hold her up but. what had turned out to be the object she reached for to stop from falling was in fact Leo.

"oops...ehehe ...."shida put on a fake smile. rgh... why'd he have to be in the way .... on the inside this is what shida really thought about leo, and wasn't gonna let him get in her way of going after kyne.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Leo almost fell too when Shida grabbed hold of him to stop her fall, but he was paying attention to her in case of crazy behavior, so it didn't catch him off guard.

"You don't have to go in there, you know,'" he said to her, then realized she'd probably find soemthing to suit her tastes in the erotic emporium.

Kyne was fast to respond, "Oh, she wants to, anyway," with a pervy grin. "Besides, I want to go in, too.... Don't you, Leo?"

Leo turned red. "Well... actually...." he sighed. "I guess I'll follow you guys in."

Kyne followed Shida into the store, with Leo hesitantly in tow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:44 pm

shida first spotted an extravegant isle of skimpy shirts in many sizes.
she ran down the isle as she dragged kyne with her.

she picked up a cart full assorted things and raced towards the change room like a mad cow, running over several people in the way.
with the clothing she tried on she came out standing in front of kyne
"dooes this colour look good or ... does it make me look fat? and I want your honest opinion!" she said waving her finger in his face, before she tunred to try on other things.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Kyne paused for a moment. "Very nice..." he said pervertedly, enjoying himself. Leo smacked him again.
"Jeez Kyne...." He crossed his arms. He's such a perv.... Shida's not helping much, either. Then a thought occured. He thought visciously at Shida, It's on now....!

Leo dissappeared off into the bowels of the store. He was only gone for a moment, and there was much sounds of shuffling before he returned.

Leo appeared around the corner, seductively leaning against a near by shelf. He was now dressed in smexy leather pants and an open shirt.

"Hey Kyne, why don't you pay some attention to me?" he asked, beconing Kyne over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books, books, books!   Books, books, books! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books, books, books!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: