Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

desert awakening

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

desert awakening - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 am

arroe finally woke up after the sunlight had entered part of the room making him squint as he opened his eyes.
"mm...."he yawned, rubbing his face with his hand.

what was with that dream.....? i just don't understand but all I got out of them dream was her name "kyryuu"? but why does is sound so familar...? ugh i think im losing my mind.....arroe thought as he was sitting upright on the couch ,with the sun becoming a little too hot he pulled his shirt off to make it cooler.

arroe stood up picking up his equipment and carrying them with his shirt. he went to where sheilla was working in her shop." excuse... is there anywhere to bathe around here?....."he asked standing at the counter where she was.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:54 pm

Sheilla told Arroe about one of the city's wells, located behind the store, and warned him to only use a little of the water to wash with, since water in a desert is precious.

Meanwhile, Ru, after watching the sunrise, had gone to grab provisions.

He was at a fairly busy street, speaking out loud to himself as he walked back.

"I hope Arroe's still coming with us... he better pay back for some of this, though....."

Last edited by Ally on Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm

arroe said "thanks" as he walked out the door waving his backwards at her.
"now... to find the water....she said it was behind the building..in a well..." he said walking through an alleyway to find himself eventually coming up to the well in behind the house.

"this looks refreshing ...sorta...."he peered into the half merky water that was swirling in the well.arroe grabbed a wooden bucket that had been laying next to it, he put it on the rope to lower it down to gather water, then pulled it back up.
"running water would be so much more convienent for me...rather than having to do all this work ......but waht can i do this is the only means of bathing here...."he said bracing himself as the cold water was dumped over his body.

arroe briskly pushed his hair out his eyes after the water had drenched it. the sun was bright as the water on his body glistened like crystals.arroe grabbed his shirt from his equipment using it as a towel to dry his hair. when he lifted the wet shirt from his face he saw someone out of the corner of his eye, watching him.

"huh?..... must've been some kid or something looking for food...."he muttered to himself. he finsihed up with everything and put his equipment back onall except his shirt since he used it as a towel, but being shirtless for a day didn't seem to phase him. as he turned to leave back the way he came from he saw tint of orange streak past in the alleyway, seeing it go by so fast made it look like an orange blur.

arroe wasn't feeling up to chasing whatever it was, as he went on back to the front of the house. he stopped and waited infront of the door to see if Ru and xyn-lea were there.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:22 am

Xyn-lea walked out of the building and saw Arroe by the door.

Yawning as she walked up to him, she asked, "how long have you been up?" and leaned against the wall lazily.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

"longer than you have.... "arroe said with a disdained look on his face, saying something was bothering him.

" hey... have you seen where Ru went?....i would've thought he'd be with but i guess not...."he turned away going to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Xyn-lea shrugged. "He's usually up at the crack of dawn, even when I'm not."

She decided to go and ask Sheilla, and went back inside.

-----------

Ru headed back towards Sheilla's shop, and outside of it he spotted Arroe. He waved and said, as he got closer.

" 'morning. Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:19 pm

arroe grumbled " does it look like i slept well..." he stood up making him feel the gravity try to pull him back down.

" so whats the plan today..... i wouldnt mind going to look around the town abit if thats ok with both you and Xyn-lea? "

arroe turned his back to them. " if you need me for anything it shouldnt be too hard to find me ..." he said waving his hand backwards at them, as he walked off into the town square.

" now i should probably look around for some decent shops and supplies....and mabye some extra clothing ...." he said standing around shirtless.
arroe soon spotted a small armory . " hmm ... guess i'll check it out."he said wandering in. as arroe walked in three women with extravegant clothing on walked up to him surrounding him. "he stood surrounded and flustered." uhhh...."

" can we assist you with anything ? " the three women said in unison, as they grabbed clothing off of shelves and measurment tape for god knows what.
and dragged arroe into a change room.

half an hour later arroe stepped out of the change room." i..is.. this really neccesary? .... i think it would be better if you ladies could jsut make more of the same outfit i have to have more than one pair of clothes on my back.... " arroe was interupted when a young woman came out from the storage room in the armory. arroe tried to not stare but there was jsut something about her that drew his attention to her presence. the sight of her long flowing orange hair made him tense with an odd feeling inside of him that pulsed.

the three women who were attending to arroe waved the mystroius girl over to help him out . " she'll help you out in taking your measuresments in clothing....alright " the three women smiled and walked away to help other customers.

the orange haired girl shyly walked up to arroe. " follow me ..." she said quietly and calmly taking to the back room. arroe's heart raced with intensity, as she came behind wrapping the measuring tape around various areas of his body. arroe's face was turning red as he didnt want to make a scene in front of her but the fact that she looked like someoe so close to him was kinda bugging him.
" do you mind thats kinda uncomfortable" he said with a angsty flustered tone.

the young girl dropped the measuring tape and clung onto him with tears falling from her face. " all this time I've been waiting for you and yet you dont remember me .....do you ...Arroe!" she said embracing him. arroe felt a pulse through his body that was like he had been pierced by a blade, and soon left.
"then that means..... I've finally found you .... kyryuu....." he said calmly holding her in his arms now.

arroe let go of kyryuu." were leaving and i'm taking you with me ... so gather your things ....." he said replacing his clothing with the new ones he had gotten.
the others are waiting for me so hurry... "

fifteen minutes passed and kyryuu was ready with all her belongings.
arroe pulled her onto his back to carry her so he could make a fast escape.
arroe dashed out of the armory forgetting to pay and carrying Kyryuu out the front door with him as well . the three women from before came chasing after him yelling " bring her back at once she's not yours !" arroe ignored the angry wails." Damn at this rate i'll be caught ... i have to get back to Ru and xyn-lea before they catch me ......i hope they dont mind me bringing her back with me ....."

arroe thought to himself as he dashed back to the inn looking for Ru and xyn-lea.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Ru nodded. "We probably won't be leaving until tomorrow, anyway." He walked inside Sheilla's house and saw her chatting with Xyn-lea. They both stopped when he walked in.

"Oh, hi, Ru, we were just talking about you," said Xyn-lea conversationally. "Arroe was looking for you."

"Already talked to him," he replied. "He was going to go walk around and maybe buy some things."

In the middle of their conversation, Sheila had walked off. However, she returned soon holding a small pigeon and a note.

"Xyn-lea, there's a message here for you. It's about a job."

She raised an eyebrow playfully. "Does it look interesting?"

"No details... it says it's extremely secret." Sheila read to herself under her breath. "Looks like you've got someone to meet to discuss. There's a map attatched." She handed the map and note to Xyn-lea. It led to a remote location in the plains of Nera.

"Hm.... Fair amount of money, too." She looked up at Ru. "You should probably go find Arroe and tell him we're leaving... but without him. From the sound of things, just having you come part way there with me will be pushing it."

Ru nodded. "All right," he said, turning to walk out the door.

He meandered slowly through the streets trying to spot Arroe. When he did, it was a flutered, running Arroe, carrying a girl on his back and being pursued. He followed along with Arroe as he ran.

"What's going on?!"
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:05 pm

Arroe stopped midrun, putting Kyryuu on the ground, and drew his sword.
" dont come any further " he shouted at the people who chased him.

the angry mob was disgruntled with arroes actions, and were yelling and screaming at him for taking her away form the armory.

kyryuu was standing behind arroe, frightened by the people who were angry at him.
" Arroe stop it ! this isnt anyones fault ...."she said stepping infront of his sword".he just wanted to see me thats all is that so hard to understand! " she preached to the crowd. after they left arroe turned and faced Ru. " Ru ... this is Kyryuu... shes the one I've been looking for this whole time .... " he said pulling her closer to his side. after the introductions arroe took kyryuu into the inn to meet xyn-lea and the owner.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Ru just went along with whatever was going on and went back to Sheila's house with them.

When Xyn-lea saw them walk in, she began talking. "Hi Arroe, listen, Ru and I have to leave, and -" However she cut off when she saw Kyryuu. "Who's that?"

Ru thought it better to let Arroe explain himself better.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:38 am

arroe scratched his head in dismay that he do more introductions " xyn-lea this is .... Kyryuu this is the girl ive been searching for.....and she used to work as one the head nuns at the old church in myhdeia before it was destroyed..." he said standing behind her with a hand on her shoulder. kyryuu stood there nervously not knowing what to say in thinking she might offend someone. so she just bowed her head ,making her rosaries and other equipment jingle.

"don't be so nervous Kyryuu ... their freinds sorta ...."he said petting her hair lovingly .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:46 am

Xyn-lea nodded. "Uh huh.... well, nice to meet you, I guess... Anyway, like I was saying, Ru and I are leaving now. You're welcome to stay at Sheila's house for a little longer," she added, knowing that her friend wouldn't mind. She glanced at Ru, revealing in a glance (to him at least, since he'd known her for a long time) that she was quite excited. Then she headed upstairs to gather their things and prepare to leave. Ru, who didn't carry much with him, stayed downstairs.

"Don't mind her," Ru said to Kyryuu, noting her nervousness. "She's always like that when she gets a message about a job."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:04 am

" okay ... " she said shyly with a voice that sounded like a chorus of angels.
arroe stood there sighing ..."so you and xyn-lea are headed out on a job ? i imagine shes kinda pissed off because I brought kyryuu here ... isnt it ?.....but i dont think we should stay here for too long besides now that ive found her anywhere would be better then where she was working....down at that old armory ....its like the women there havent seen a man their entire life....." he sighed heavily

"but .. arroe we should stay the night to rest up..." kyryuu held onto his arm like a child would.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:12 am

That was when Sheila butt in. "Like Xyn-lea said, you're free to stay the night. I don't think she and Ru will be." She glanced up at Ru for confirmation and he nodded. As if that was an omen, Xyn-lea came down the stairs. "Ready to leave?" She didn't wait for a response before she left to wait outside.

Ru looked from the door way to Arroe. "Looks like this is goodbye," he said. He put his hand on Arroe's shoulder in a friendly manner. "I'm glad you found her, Arroe," he said, casting him and Kyryuu a kind smile. He glanced out the door again and saw Xyn-lea waiting impatiently, foot tapping away. "Uh... anyway, looks like we're leaving so.... I hope I run into you again some time. Maybe in somewhere not as dry and hellish as the desert though."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:29 am

arroe looked at Ru and for the first time smiled with a glint of happiness his eyes.
" we hope to meet you somewhere again ... i know after tonight we'll be heading back on a long trip to myhdeia to rebuild the church ....so if you ever drop by your more than welcome...." he said.

Kyryuu nodded with a radiant smile,gave Ru a little parting gift of one her rosaries that had silver laced with beautiful stones. "may you safe on your job....." she said placing it in ru's hand.

arroe waited outside as kyryuu headed inside to be out the sun.
" I guess this really is good bye ...and by the way tell xyn-lea... she really needs to loosen up the reigns on you .." arroe chuckled as he waved him off and back inside to check up on kyryuu.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 am

Ru took the rosary. "Thanks," he said, smiling. He noted a slight tingle as it touched his skin. Must be silver... Oh well, she didn't know...

He headed out to follow Xyn-lea, and hearing Arroe's comment, burst out laughing. "Wouldn't if I valued my life, Arroe," he said. "There's some things you just don't say to a woman with more weapons on her than a whole army."

Xyn-lea, just out of earshot, arched an eyebrow at what he was saying, and he just shook his head and laughed more.

"Goodbye!" he said, waving and walking to join Xyn-lea on her mission.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:56 am

arroe just smiled , shaking his head I really wonder if we'll ever get to see them again . he thought to himself as he headed into the inn to rest.

------------------------------

arroe arose from the bed to see the morning light shine through the window glassm and turned over seeing that kyryuu wasnt there.
" hmm... she always was an early riser...." he yawned getting ready.

Kyryuu came upstairs to wake him up but saw that he was already getting dressed ." so.... mr. sleepy head are you ready to go now... we have a long journey ahead of us if we want to make it back to myhdeia in one piece you know?" she chuckled quietly.

arroe moved to go downstairs " yeah yeah... i know .... im just thinking about how were going to rebuild the old church where we used live....." he said gathering his equipment and paying the innkeeper for the hospitality. and waited outside for kyryuu, who talking with the innkeeper." take care of your self ok ...." as she waved goodbye to meet arroe outside . " now who's the slowpoke eh..." arroe gave a lighthearted laugh as they walked on down the road to return home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

desert awakening
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: