Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

desert awakening

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

desert awakening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:59 pm

"Yeah," Said Ru, putting an arm around Xyn-lea. "She's the one I was supposed to meet, although it looks like she met me instead...."

She looked at Ru. "No, I was supposed to .... oh, never mind...."

"Anyway," said Ru. "Now that we're all here, trapped by a storm..... what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:37 pm

arroe stood with his hand on his hip." Is there really anything we can do?.. besides sit here...and rot away..." he said morbidly, as he crouched down and leaned against a not too sharp, rock that jutted out of the ground higher than the floor, with his arms back behind him.

" we should at least ry to make some food so we don't starve to death... " he added in another comment, before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:44 pm

Ru rolled his eyes. "We're not going to be in here that long. The storm'll probably be over tomorrow."

His stomache rumbled. "Food, however sounds good...... wish we had some."

That was when Xyn-lea spoke up. "I just came from the outpost town," she said. "I've got some, but we'll need to go back if I'm feeding all three of us."

She reached into her bag and pulled out cheesebuns and beef jerky and passed them around.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:57 pm

arroe took a cheesebun and a slice of jerky graciously from xyn-lea. " uhh.. thanks.. "he said.
he looked at the food inhis hands wondering if he should eat it.she probably put something in it ....just to get rid of me.... but arroe pushed that thought away by focusing on how he was going to find 'Her'.

he finally decided to eat after examining it contents, stuffing it in his mouth.
" so xyn-lea....."he stopped to swallow." did you make these yourself?..."he finished his question.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Xyn-lea shook her head. "Bought it. I don't cook."

Ru burst out laughing at the statement. She shot him a look. "What?"

"Nevermind...." Ru said. "Just... yeah, you don't and shouldn't."
He gave Arroe a funny look. "Don't worry, Arroe. It's not like, poisoned or anything. If she wanted to kill you, trust me, she would have done it earlier."

Xyn-lea grinned wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:06 pm

" i see ...well in any case the food is great....I haven't tried this before since 'she' cooked for me all the time back in myhdeia." he said rippng the jerky apart to make it easier to digest.

arroe slummped down even more to sleep off the meal.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Ru took the food as well and began munching on it slowly. Xyn-lea, not hungry didn't eat. They sat down for a minute, and she seemed to be calculating if Arroe was really asleep or not. About ten minutes went by. Ru had finished eating.

He didn't notice anything until it was too late. Xyn-lea suddenly pounced onto him and started kissing him. He stopped her, taken at surprise.

"Where did that come from?!"

She pouted. "I haven't seen you in two months, that's where..." She hugged herself to him. "Come on, Ru......"

He sighed, face going red. "But.... Arroe? He's right there....!"

"Oh, you're such a spoil sport...." she said. "Fine. I'll wait."

Ru shut his eyes, planning to do as Arroe was and sleep some more (nothing else to do, hey?) So he leaned back and relaxed.

....only to be interrupted a moment later by a cold hand stroking his shoulder. Not opening his eyes, he said,

"Xyn-lea, you're hand's cold.... Stop, please."

No response. "Xyn-lea!"

"Mmm..what, I was napping."

"Wait...." He opened his eyes only to be looking into the bloodshot eyes of one of the living dead.

"ZOMBIE!" He yelled, jumping up and kicking at its arm, which promptly went flying.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:53 pm

arroe jumped up startled by the cry's coming from Ru,and immedaitly drew his sword from its sheathe.
his vampire blood had still been active while he was sleeping, so he was able to see around in the darkness.

" the.. Hell.. whats going?" he said as he just felt the disturbing touch of one them behind him.arroe pulled his sword hand free from its grip to pierce the blade into it, pushing himself away from the zombie, leaving the creature impaled yet, still walking. with fast movement he pulled the sword out slicing it into many pieces in ablink of an eye, and resheathing it again." ... filthy creature ...those who return from the dead are damned from forgivness......" arroe spouted after he finshed it off.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Ru picked up his sword from where it had been laying and finished off his zombie, decapitating and truncating it. Xyn-lea had also dealt with a zombie, and said quietly,

"There's more coming from the passage I took to get here."

"That's.... unpleasant," said Ru, looking around. He walked towards the entrance, but could still hear the hollow howl of the sandstorm above.

"Looks like we're going to have to kill them," he said simply.

Xyn-lea grinned. "Good, I've been itching for a fight."

She pulled out her emei needles, the perfect weapon for close quarters, and attached them to the rings on her hands. Ru saw them begin to glow, and knew she had enchanted them, probably in such a way they'd be incredibly good at slicing through flesh and bone. Ru kept his sword out, although he wasn't sure how much good it'd do him further within the passage, and got ready to do some good ol' fashion magic.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:22 pm

" well ..... well the devil sent his men only to be slain ... " he said more intrigued .and as cocky as he was he also was a show off when it came to competitive things.

arroe danced madly through the swarms of zombies, with his blade unsheathed again.
"die ..you wretches...!" he said between the sharp sounds of sparks coming from his blade as he spun in acircular motion grinding the bodies of the enemies around him.

arroe then saw one headed straight for him and quickly reacted by putting his hand with the seal on itin front of him to catch it in its tracks,the seal started glowing when the creature's body was molding itself to arroe's arm
arroe tried to fight it back, but started freaking out and lost his cool as he thought he was going to lose his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Ru grinned, getting Arroe's thoughts of competition. He charged into the fray as well, sword held out in front of him. He impaled several zombies, then rammed the sword ground-wards and used it to vault himself over it, taking off a zombie's head with a kick.

He then conjured some flame at his hands and threw it at the nearest zombies.

Xyn-lea also joined in, going behind Ru and severing the heads of those who kept on going. As he went ahead and launched fire ad zombies, she saw Arroe panicking as a Zombie's body began to mold itself around her arm.

Quickly enchanting a knife to disintigrate its target, she threw it at the zombie, pegging it in the eye.

"Be careful, eh Arroe? Don't need any casualties!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:12 pm

arroe fell back as his arm was released."ooff.."he coughed out as he hit the floor.
" yeah ... yeah..."he said straining to get up.
" hey xyn-lea!!!...Ru!!..... how many more of these are there?...."arroe threw his voice, while still struggling to get up, and still shaken on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:15 am

Ru grabbed his sword and put it horizontally along the hallway, jamming it in the wall so the stupid zombies couldn't figure it out for a moment.

Xyn-lea looked past, evaluating.

"Anywhere from twenty to forty," she said. "They usually clump together so I don't think there's more beyond that."

Ru nodded. "She's usually right," he affirmed to Arroe. Then he grinned. "Hey Arroe, how many have you killed so far?" He said in a competitive sort of way before yanking his sword away and beginning to hack away at the Zombie's numbers once again. Xyn-lea did the same.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:08 pm

arroe ackowledged what Ru said" about 10 to 15 .. and you?..these damn things just don't give up do they..."he said. as he jumped back to a clearing preparing for an attack.

"stand where you are.... If you want to get hit by my attack!"arroe yelled to both Xyn-lea, and Ru. as the zombies were surrounding him, he drove his blade into the ground, then firmly he placed his hand with the seal on it beside the blade on the dirt. as his hand with the seal began to glow he did a sidesweep to kick up the blade, then caught it with his hand with the seal.

as the zombies surrounded him, arroe forcefully spun in a whirlwind motion, which had diced and decapitated the ones in his region .
" they better put up more of a fight ... or am I just wasting my time..." he said calmly as he stood in silence.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Ru grinned. "Not gonna let you beat me, I've got 15, too...."

After seeing Arroe's attack, he decided to go for his own, and stabbed the sword into the ground, casting an earth spell at the same time.
A wave of earthen spikes shot towards the zombies, impaling an equal ammount as had been taken out by Arroe.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:06 pm

arroe stood there watching as Ru took out another horde of them. " how are you two holding out?" he paused" damn right i'll beat you ... and you know it." he said acting out on his words.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:16 pm

"Says who?" said Ru, grinning and attacking more of the zombies. Xyn-lea, not wanting to get in the way of their little competition, just stood back, throwing knives or needles at the odd zombie that needed to be finished off.

Ru saw one last zombie standing there, and eyed it.
He was pretty sure he and Arroe were tied.

He charged in for the attack.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:47 pm

arroe charged in after making a strike at what looked like the same time as Ru.
but as it seems Ru had gotten it first, and arroe had missed by a hair.as he came out the dusty fury." damn ... I was sure i could've gotten it..." he said wiping the dust off his shoulder, then sheathing his sword. " well now that that's taken care of ..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Ru charged in and Arroe seemed to have charged at the same time. However, he didn't get the Zombie, so he assumed Arroe had gotten it.

"Damn... I was sure I could've gotten it..." said Arroe.

That was when it hit Ru. He turned around and saw Xyn-lea smirking. "Looks like you guys tie," she said, grinning and gathering the needles and knives in the zombie corpses, wiping them on scraps of zombie clothes.

"Anyway," she said. "Shall we head towards the outpost town?"

Ru nodded, and waited for Arroe's response.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:01 am

"good i could use a change of scenery by now.." arroe said cheekily.
"i 'll follow behind since i haven't the faintest clue of where i am going.." as he followed behind Ru.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:05 pm

Ru shrugged, "Neither do I. Xyn-lea knows the way there, though."
He paused. "How come you never told me about this secret passage?" he asked her.

"Just discovered it," said Xyn-lea, meandering down the passage. "But it only forks once, so it's not like I'll get us lost."

There was a bit of walking, some time passed, and then they reached a largeish chamber.
"This is where the fork is," said Xyn-lea.
"I don't see a fork..." said Ru, as his natural vision in the dark was better than Xyn-lea's magic induced one.

"What?" she asked, as they went further.

Ru was right. There was only one passage to be found..... and a large pile of rubble against a wall.
"Shit!" exclaimed Xyn-lea. "A cave in!"

"So.... do we take the other path or go back?" asked Ru.

Xyn-lea shrugged. "How adventurous are you two feeling?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 pm

arroe stood by Ru unamused, but as cocky as he was ,he wanted to be elsewhere than stuck in this dingy place. " as far as i'm concerned i'd rather not be here....so I guess my only option is going along with the two of you" he said rolling his eyes.

arroe spoke out to xyn-lea" next time ... try to think about mapping out an area you visit that you obviously don't know ...hmm.."arroe stood arms crossed, and unamused by the cave in, and the extremely bad luck he seemed to be having.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Xyn-lea shot him a murderous look. "I know which way to go." She said coldly. "There was a cave in." She walked closer to him, reaching for her blade. "Now, if you want to join those zombies, keep talking."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:30 pm

arroe pushed the blade back with his fingers," what ever... just put that thing away..the dust is getting in my eyes..." he said standing away from her.

sheesh she's in a bad mood today.... man she's pissing me off jsut from the way she acts to me. arroe thought giving Ru a look that clearly stated a "why do you even like her." look.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:58 pm

Ru shot Arroe a look that said, I'd just watch it if I were you.

Xyn-lea looked at Ru. "Can I kill him? He's really irritating..."

Ru sighed. "Can we keep the killing to a minimum, please?"

She crossed her arms in stubborn acceptance. "fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: desert awakening   desert awakening - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

desert awakening
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-