Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Kyne grinned as he walked down the street. The sunlight was so diffuse through the city's streets that it barely even irritated him. However, Leo was not enjoying himself.

"Why'd we have to come to such a muddy place, Kyne?"

Kyne shrugged, "Relax... I hear the elben have a great library."

That seemed to perk Leo up a bit. However, Kyne continued.

"Not today, though. We're gonna have to find a place to stay."

-----meanwhile---------

Zeke eyed the houses up in the tall trees, the winding tree branch streets, and the elegant buildings, with unease. Yes, it was Tankte. Yes, it was in the trees. No, he had no idea in hell how he was gonna get up there.

He looked over at Daxis. "Got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:59 pm

daxis perked his ears up " hmmm... i think i got an idea of how we can get up there..." he said as he looked up at the treetop town.

"lets see... yep ... its gonna need alot of skill to do this, and im gonna need you as well..."daxis pointed at zeke like he was determined to get up there.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Am I gonna like this....? Zeke thought.

"All right, spill the plan then," he said.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:04 pm

daxis smiled as if he had just had thought of the greatest plan in the world." alright ... im gonna need you to get on top of me..... "he began " and then we can fly up there .... its a sure fire plan ..."daxis finished as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:08 pm

Zeke shot daxis a look that screamed "wtf" when he paused in the middle of his statement. Hearing the rest, he considered.

Well.... it did work once.... he thought, remembering when Daxis had flown him up the hole in the haunted inn. But this is a lot higher.

"You're not gonna accidentally drop me, are you?" he asked. thinking about it. Immediately, he got a butterfly sensation in his stomach. He didn't let Daxis answer, however, and said. "All right...."

Walking over to Daxis, he paused. "How.... are we gonna do this?" he asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:18 pm

" welll.... I think you get on my back first ... then i fly up to the trees..? if that works for you...." daxis said halfly confused.

daxis bent down on one knee kinda like how a prince would, as he waited for zeke to climb on.

"come'on ...your chariot awaits you...." daxis spouted as he was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Zeke pulled a very unamused face at Daxis' last statement, but awkwardly climbed onto Daxis' back anyway.
Here's hoping this works.... He thought. Butterflies again. ....and that it's a smooth flight.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:31 pm

daxis stood up slowly grabbing hold of zeke while he was on his back,making sure he wouldn't fall off.
" hold on tight..." daxis said as he flapped his wings making a slight breeze for zeke, and pushed off the ground with his feet.

daxis flew upwards spiraling around treebranches, and other flying things.
" how you feeling back there...?"he said back to zeke.

daxis finally landed on a plank of wood, almost stumbling , but caught his balance with zeke on his back." we're here..."he said in a chipper voice, as he bent down to let zeke off.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Zeke did hold on tight. Almost as tight as the butterflies strangling his stomach were.

Soon they were off in the air. Zeke began to feel anxious. What is Daxis fell? What if he hit something? What if....

Come on, Zeke! Be a man! You're half way up!

That seemed to help a little, although when Daxis asked him how he was feeling, his quick answer of "fine" came out as a squeak.

Daxis soon landed, however, he also stumbled. Zeke squeaked again, but as soon as Daxis was stable, he got off as quickly as he could. Clearing his throat, he tried to look cool, despite his obvious fear at the flight.

"So, uh... Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:20 pm

" hmmm.. are you scared of flying... hmmm i never wouldve guessed that from you .." daxis kinda laughed as he patted zeke on the shoulder.

" hmm how about we try to find a place to stay first?" daxis halfly yawned from his long flight upwards.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:34 pm

Zeke crossed his arms and pouted, blushing in embarrassment. "....shut up...."

Quick to change the subject he agreed with Daxis. "Yeah.... I'll find it, this time... Somewhere without a ghost, preferably," he added under his breath as he began to head along the twisting tree-branch roads.

------meanwhile-----

Kyne and Leo walked into a quaint looking inn, deciding to check it out. Inside, the room was half full of an assortment of different races, mostly winged, and there was a peaceful din of conversation. Leo smiled.

"This place seems nice."

Kyne agreed, but, not good with largeish crowds, stayed quiet. Leo got this, and went to speak with someone about getting a room. Kyne decided to wait outside.

----meanwhile-----

Zeke saw an inn up ahead, and better yet, it looked somewhat busy. No chance of........ there, he thought, walking towards it. Just as he turned to walk into the door, he walked into someone. It startled him, as he was already unnerved, and he fell backwards.

----meanwhile----

As Kyne walked out the door, he stumbled into an unsuspecting someone. His foot caught on the door frame, and he fell foreward, landing awkwardly on top of the person.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:44 pm

daxis slowly wandered the streets as he was hoping to catch up with zeke while he was going to get them a room.

hmmm this place is quite green. i wonder if zeke is done yet? Daxis pondered.
as he walked he saw two figures on the ground in odd positions.

and immediatly noticed the one was zeke." ZEKE!!! ohhh ZEKeY!!.......did you get the...." he stopped dead in his tracks with his mouth agape at the sight of zeke underneath someone.

"uhhh... zeke ... am I interrupting things ... "he began anew sentence.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Zeke had barely began to register his fall when he realized there was someone on top of him. And even stranger, it wasn't Daxis.

He looked up into the face of a dark elf just as Daxis asked him if he was interrupting things.

"Hey, get off!" Zeke said, pushing the stranger off of him.

Kyne let himself be pushed off of the good looking stranger. "Sorry about that," he lied, grinning. "I'm Kyne. And you're..... Zeke, I believe your friend said?"

Zeke got up and dusted off his pants. "Yeah, I'm Zeke," he said distractedly, looking at Daxis.

"And... your friend?" asked Kyne, hinting at Daxis.

Zeke ignored him, "No, you're not interrupting," he replied to Daxis. He pointed to Kyne. "He's interrupting."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:48 am

daxis looked at the stranger "ummm.. I am Daxis, ...pleased to make your aqaintance.."he said forming into a bow like he was asking him to dance or something.

" oh im glad i ran into you then... this place is so boring with out you.. its too green.... " daxis sighed then heaved out more words." but .. im sure he didnt do anything...im it was probably an accident .. right?"daxis finished.

but of course daxis is always on the oblivious side of things as usual.
" soo umm .. Zeke did you get the room yet....?" as he continued on with the repetitive questioning.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 pm

Zeke gave him a blank look.

Kyne smiled. "Nice to meet you, Daxis and Zeke. Accidents do happen, so I hope you accept my apology for such an awkward meeting," he added, trying to be charming.

Zeke hmphed at Kyne. Then answered Daxis' question, "No, I just kind of ran into this guy here... I haven't even been in this place yet."

Zeke was about to walk in again when this time someone walked out again, although this time he was paying more attention.

Leo walked into a tall blond guy as he was exiting the door, but the blond seemed to have been paying attention.He stepped out of the way. Leo put out an embarrassed "sorry"

Leo spotted Kyne and said, "Uh, Kyne I got us a room, but it was their last one and it's a family sized room. That fine?"

Kyne only grinned. "Perfect, actually. You see, these two gentlemen were looking for a room as well," he said. "And if they pay for half, I think it'd benefit them to share a room, wouldn't you say?" he said, looking at Daxis and Zeke, then back to Leo.

Zeke spit out a quick argument. "Actually, I don't really think-"

Kyne interrupted him. "Well, there's always that inn over there, although it does look sort of haunted and abandoned."

"Uh, sharing is fine!" said Zeke quickly, nearly unable to hide the red coming into his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:32 pm

daxis gave zeke a look that showed a 'please don't take me back there' look,but then spouted with glee when zeke had changed his mind.

" I don't mind sharing a room ...besides it means i won't be lonely , if you leave to go somewhere zeke..."daxis ruffled his wings as he was anxious to fall onto a bed, and relax, after the flight. " and I think you could use a rest too zekey...since after ... your..You know what ..."daxis said as he now had his arms behind his head like he would if he were resting, only he was vertical. not saying what happened earlier on.

"and ... who is this?"he said as he saw someone else come through the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:36 pm

Zeke shot Daxis a sharp look. "Nothing happened...." he said defiantly, embarrassed look passing over him.

Kyne raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

Leo stood there, confused.

Kyne then decided proper introductions needed to be made, and Leo seemed to get this idea at the same time.

"I'm Leo," he said, smiling like he usually did.

Zeke, trying to avoid conversation, and not really caring for names, put in a quick. "Zeke."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:44 pm

daxis with a cheery voice said " I'm Daxis......zeke you need to be more friendly ....don't mind him he was like this when i first met him....which is a long story ....hehe..." he introduced himself a second time,not going on to tell the story since it would take forever to tell, and knowing daxis he usually had aone track mind on either zeke.....or pies.

"can we go check out the room yet ?... I'm worn out from flying up here...." daxis yawned and stretched at the same, making his shirt shift over abit showing his bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:05 pm

Zeke only crossed his arms and continued to ignore Kyne and Leo. He however nodded at Daxis' question of the room.

Kyne smiled friendlily at Zeke. "I'm sure he'll come around then," he said. "Leo, why don't you lead us to the room?"

"All right," said Leo pleasantly as he went into the inn.

Inside, Kyne showed some discomfort at the crowd in the entrance room. He was relieved when Leo led them up some stairs and to a large room.

Zeke followed silently, as well.

Inside the room, there were two large beds. Zeke immediately went and dropped down on one with an air of "do not disturb".

Leo stood by the door. Kyne walked in and surveyed the place.

"Hm.... Good," he said, taking in the room.
Leo paused for a moment.

"I'll be right back.... nature calls." he said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:16 pm

daxis followed in after zeke, going to the same bed but plowing onto it by leaping in the air and landing on his stomach making the bed bounce wildly.
" zeke ... Zeke... don't be such a grumpypants..." he said sitting up on the bed.

" they seem to be nice people ... to let us stay with them."daxis said to himself.
" sooo..... kyne .... do you know if there is anything fun to do around here?, since zeke isnt any fun right now...?"he said feeling already refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:22 pm

Zeke gave Daxis a friendly poke in the back of the head. "Will if I want to."

Kyne smiled inwardly. These two look interesting. "Fun? Not sure. Most of the fun of places like this is the people," he said suggestively. "I haven't been here enough to know more than that. You two have any plans?"

Zeke ignored Kyne entirely, half napping, half paying attention to where the conversation was leading.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:42 pm

daxis was more interested in kyne than he usually was with zeke."well i was planning to drag zeke around the place for abit to see the sights ... but i don't think he's in the mood to go anywhere....other than that maybe you could show me the town?" daxis said sighing at zeke.

zeke must be wiped out if he is afraid of flying... still i think i'd like to get to know this kyne.... Daxis thoguht to himself.

"so do you and leo travel together like me and Zeke?"he added in another question.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Kyne grinned crookedly. "Sure, I'd like to." He thought for a moment, then figured Leo would probably wanna take a bit of a break anyway. He walked over to the door and opened it for Daxis. "I think I know some interesting places."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 pm

daxis flipped off the bed making it bounce once again. " i guess i 'll see you later zeke...." he said as he strolled out the door, turning back to see if he would respond.

" what about Leo? don't you think he might want to come?" he asked kyne.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Zeke grunted in answer, not feeling up to conversation.

Kyne shook his head. "He'll be fine, probably just come back here. Zeke can tell him where we went, can't you?"

Zeke didn't answer.

"I'll take that as a yes..." He said, turing to the door. "Anyway, I know an interesting place you should see," said Kyne, as he went down the stairs and waited at the bottom for Daxis.

Zeke, not sure if Kyne could be trusted, let his consciousness follow Kyne and Daxis and left his body napping on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treetop Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: