Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Leo nodded. "Can we take that offer up for maybe supper instead?" he asked Gilligan. "I'm really full, too...."

Gilligan nodded. "Yes," he said. "Meet me down back here later then?"

Leo nodded. "That works for me!" he said. "I'm off to the room, too... Daxis has a good idea there."

Gilligan went back to his chef room, chopping, muttering about how next time, he'd beat that Sakkai.

That just left Kyne and Zeke in the hallway.

"So what was that you said earlier about having hte legs for the dress?" said Kyne. "You implying that I don't."

"Maybe I am," said Zeke meanly.

"Fine. I'll proove that I do!" said Kyne, heading up to the room.

Zeke laughed inwardly. Picture time....

They both headed up to the room after Leo and Daxis. Inside the room, Kyne grabbed the dress and left the room to get changed. Zeke just sat on one of the beds with an evil smirk, picking up the camera and wondering how to work it.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:36 pm

daxis layed down on the bed next zeke who was sitting on the edge."what are you gonna do with that?" he asked as he layed upside down.

" you aren't gonna be mean are you ?zeke?"daxis questioned him even more.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:55 pm

"Mean?" Said Zeke, snapping a random picture and smiling. "'course not."

Just then, Kyne burst into the room wearing the maid outfit. He, however, had the skirt lifted up higher and sluttier, and apparently had gotten some make up from somewhere.

"Proof enough?" he said, walking over to Zeke with an accentuated walk. Zeke had hte camera up, but was looking through the wrong way and couldn't see, so when he looked, finally, Kyne was right in front of him.

Zeke dropped the camera and jumped backwards, and Kyne took advantage, pinning Zeke to the bed and climbing on top of him.

"Perhaps you need a little more..... convincing." He whispered closely into Zeke's ear. Zeke, throughout all of this, was shocked and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:31 pm

daxis' jaw drops when he sees kyne walk in with maid dress on making it look more sluttier than zeke did, and found makeup.

when he felt the bed move after zeke had jumped back and had been pinned by kyne ,the motion of the bounce flipped daxis off the bed.
"owww......"he said getting up rubbing his head after hitting it on the floor from being bounced off.

daxis stood there watching when something was boiling up in him. " stop it.. you can't do that to my Zeke..." he said grabbing kyne by the wrist.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:34 pm

Kyne felt Daxis tug at his wrist. "Your Zeke, huh," he said. "What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:58 pm

daxis pulled kyne away from zeke and pinned him to the wall."Because ...I understand him more than you do ! that's why !" he yelled at kyne.

he then stepped away from kyne, and went to where zeke was on the bed, kissing him passionately for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Zeke had just barely recovered from the shock of Kyne when he heard what Daxis said. He was then kissed passionately, something he expected less than anything else that had happened that day.

By the time the kiss was over, Zeke's face was bright red. "...Daxis, um..." He said barely and awkwardly. "Did you... mean that...?"

Kyne just sat there, enthralled by the events.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:16 pm

daxis calmly answered zeke" of course" he smiled.
" i just couldnt let him do that to you..." he said sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:21 pm

Zeke smiled back. "Uh... thanks."

Suddenly, his stomach growled, reminding him that he hadn't eaten since the day before.

"D'you know how long 'till we can take up that chef on his offer of supper?" Asked Zeke.

Leo shrugged. Kyne didn't care. He looked to Daxis for an answer.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:27 pm

daxis hugged zeke " i can take you right now if you like?" he said letting go of him.

" i am getting alittle famished again....ahh geez i'm just an epitome of a black hole..." he said scratching his head, as he waited for zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:34 pm

Zeke grinned. "That you are," he said. "Let's go, then."

As Zeke followed Daxis, Leo got up. "I'm going too.... Kyne?"

Kyne shrugged. "Might as well.... Wait for me to get changed, then...."

Leo smirked. "Naw, you can come dressed like that."

Kyne gave him a diva-like look. "Fine," he said overtly femininely as a joke.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:57 pm

daxis was back to his happy self now that zeke was being more mobile.
"mmm hey zeke what do you think gilligan will make for supper ?i hope it's something good..." he made a notion towards zeke.

as they got downstairs daxis peered into the kitchen." heyy ... Gilligan !! can we have supper now?" daxis peered in further . but no gilligan. " I wonder where he could have gone to ?"daxis said to zeke, and leo,as he was obviously still mad at kyne and was ignoring him now though its unlike daxis to be like that but once in awhile he has his days.

" i think we should go look for him."he said as he crossed his arms, standing there.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:59 pm

"Probably," said Zeke, randomly opening the broom closet to see if he was possibly there.

"Maybe he went back to kitchen stadium?" suggested Leo.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:05 am

daxis pondered out loud." MAybe he did ....But maybe we should try to find Kaga too... since they work together.?"

daxis was now at a loss as to how they would get to the kitchen stadium.
" uhhh... leo do you know how to get there?"he said confused.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Kyne and Zeke exchanged a strange look, both wondering who Kaga was, what kitchen stadium was, and so forth. However, before one of them could bring up those questions, Leo spoke up.

"I might, but I'm not sure," he said, heading for the door they'd found Gilligan in. The room inside, was, of course, abandoned. But Leo saw something on the table. It was Gilligan's meat cleaver!

"Oh no!" said Leo, going over to pick it up.

"What?" said Kyne, still confused, but following along.

"Gilligan is never without his trusty meat cleaver!" said Leo with concern. "What if something happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:20 pm

the only motion daxis made was putting his hands over his mouth in shock.
" but he didn't even get a chance to make his mama proud of his cooking...."he said with a heavy sigh.

daxis went over to leo, kinda like in a two person huddle and whispered" leo we should devise a plan to find gillgan ..........."*ten minutes later *" we should split up ... each with our partners since me and leo pretty much know the area down here..... leo ...you take kyne with you ...and i'll take zeke.....and we meet back here....after got it..."daxis announced after devising his plan with leo.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Zeke nodded. "That sound like it'll work," he said. As they split off, he asked Daxis, "So what intricate plan do you and Leo have in mind...?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:24 pm

daxis turned to zeke, and put his hands on zeke's shoulders " that my zeke.... you will soon find out .." he said taking his hands off and raising a finger in the air.

" so i guess since they went that way ... we're going this way..."daxis said continuing to wander the hallway with zeke.

" ok here's the plan .....me an you will search for Kaga and leo and kyne will be on the trace of gilligan...." daxis spouted.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Zeke shook his head at Daxis' cheesily epic lines.

"All right," he said following. "But who's Kaga?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:38 pm

daxis stopped his walking. " oh thats right... Kaga worked for gillgan...and he took us to kitchen stadium where .... me an leo got to be food judges...."he paused
" but you probably didn't need to hear that...ehehe.." he said scratching his head.

daxis continued to walk when they came to the end of the hallway,seeing only one door that was partly open. daxis could hear slight talking that was coming from it.
as he looked in scanning the lit up room he saw Kaga standing the podium once again. and of course as he did the usual random bite of some exotic piece of food, then yelling"IRON CUISINE!!"

daxis whispered to zeke as he pointed the guy on the podium" thats him...that's Kaga .... and I'm sure he'll have the answer we need..."
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Zeke looked at Kaga. He looks like a fruitcake. he thought randomly before walking in. "He knows you, right?" said Zeke. "Maybe you should ask him."

----ELSEWHERE----

Kyne and Leo split off to go look for Gilligan. After a while, they came upon a door that lead to a room that wasn't empty. Inside was an old woman on a rocking chair with a monicle. She was humming to herself.

"Uh.. excuse me, ma'am." said Leo to her. "Have you seen chef gilligan?"

The woman stopped and looked up. "What's that about my son?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:02 am

daxis flew up quietly landing next to Kaga on the podium. he tapped him on the shoulder. " pssst...Kaga... we need you for a moment.... Do you know where Gilligan is?... he wasn't in the kitchen this evening...."he asked quietly trying to not disturb the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:55 pm

Kaga ignored Daxis and went on announcing the battle.

Meanwhile, Zeke saw something in the stadium...... it was Gilligan! He was squaring off against the iron chef!

Zeke ran up to Daxis, "Hey! Gilligan's over there!" he said.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:06 pm

" GILLIGAN!!!!" daxis waved his arms spastically.

daxis wandered over the table of judges noticing two empty spots, as he motioned zeke to follow. " I hope kyne an leo don't mind...but maybe we should get them ....I don't know its up to you zeke..." daxis said plunging himself onto the chair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Zeke sat down, as well.

"We probably should let them know we found him," he said... However, then he smelled the food. "Nah.... they'll be fine." He didn't want to miss that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: