Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:34 pm

daxis agreed with zeke" i wonder if they got held up by soemthing or they proably have gone back to meet us and....... wait ."

daxis sat listening to the timer voice. anxious for food yet again.mmmm come'on i wanna eat already.... can't contain self ... must EATTTTTTTT!!!!! daxis' mind was going out of control, when he all the sudden he stated eating zeke's shirt just like a goat would.
Back to top Go down
https://luz-verhaal.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Zeke batted Daxis away, much like you would with a goat.
"Daxis, stop it!" he said, pushing and holding him back. "I need this shirt."

----meanwhile----

"Gilligan's your son?!" said Leo. "So you're the mama he was trying to impress!"

"Yes!" cackled Gilligan's mother. "He's always trying to please me, that son of mine. I don't suppose you two ladies know him, do ya?"

Leo shot her a strange look. "Uh... we're...." he cut off. he was about to say they both were, but then realized how Kyne was dressed. It would probably be best to save the old woman's sanity. "I'm a guy," he said. He saw the vicious look Kyne shot him but shot him one back.

"Sure you are, missy, sure you are!" she cackled again.

Kyne shot the old woman a look. "Do you know where he is or not?!"

She clacked her knitting needles together senilely. "Maaaaybe."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:32 am

daxis contained himself once he was swatted away by zeke.
" ohhh... i hope i can last a little longer til the food comes..."he moaned.

-------meanwhile-------
Gillagan's mother cackled " oh my would you two girls like to hear a story about the time when I was youngen myself....." she paused " " back in the day when I was a Wee lass.... *five minutes later* .......and that is how I became the top of the girl-guides..... " she clakced her knitting needles again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 am

Zeke shrugged. "Find something to occupy yourself with..... Just don't leave the table. I'm not calling you back for food."

---------meanwhile---------

Leo facepalmed. This was going nowhere.

"Could you tell us where Gilligan is? It's rather important...."

She cackled again. "Probably at that, oh...whatzitcalled place. Kitchen or something. Trying to impress me again, that son of mine." She put the needles down. "Always trying to impress.... All I really want from him is some peach cobbler."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:11 pm

daxis sat still " kayyy.... but how do i do that?" he said bored with anxiousness.

" hey zeke.... " he paused, pulling a marker out of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 3:12 pm

Zeke gave Daxis a funny look. "What're you planning to do with that?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:37 am

daxis just smiled innocently holding the marker. " ohh... just wait ...." he said.
daxis quietly got up when zeke wasn't looking, came up behind him quietly as he wrote "Property of Daxis on the back of zeke's neck without him noticing.

as he finished writing he wandered back into his chair making it seem he like he never left the spot. daxis smiled innocently with an inward smirk, whistling like he did nothing.

daxis still holding the marker decided he was still bored so he wrote on his arm."property of Zeke......and pies..." he capped the marker being satisfied on fooling around with the marker. he sat there giggling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:57 am

Zeke sat boredly, not paying attention to anything except the increasingly yummy smell of food. However, he snapped out of his bored trance when he heard Daxis giggling.

"What's so funny?" he asked boredly, looking at Daxis. He could see something written on the quirky giansza's arm, but couldn't read it at the angle it was at.

----------meanwhile------------

"Wait, what?" Asked Leo.

She cackled. Kyne looked displeased.

"I'll take you girls there," said Gilligan's mother, getting up from her chair and shuffling off to a passage way at the back of the room.

Leo looked at Kyne. "Might as well follow?"

Kyne shrugged. "Fine, but if she startes to try fattening us up to cook and eat, I'm out of here."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:45 pm

daxis giggled at zeke's comment."Nothhhhinnngggg......." he made a quirky laugh. daxis jumped up on the table standing on it like a pirate, and pointed in the direction of gilligan."Look Zeke.... their coming...full speed ahead.... .......Oh no! Iceberg.... women and children first." he said fainting off the table in delirium.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Zeke just shook his head at Daxis' craziness.....

"Daxis, I think there's something wrong with you," he said.

Then Daxis dramatically fainted off the table. Figuring that he might get hurt if he landed on the floor, Zeke caught him.

"......Iceberg?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:37 pm

daxis woke up.. holding his head in his palm." whahh... did i miss it no please say i didn't miss it !!" he said grabbing zeke by his shirt.

he sat back in his chair waiting for a response with his palm covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 pm

Zeke looked at Daxis, shaking his head. "Five minutes to go." As he said this, his stomach was reminded and grumbled. He ignored it, however. "Try and contain yourself, 'kay?"

He paused then looked at Daxis. "You know what that ingredient is they're working with?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:45 pm

daxis sat in his chair."fine... your no fun..."he grumbled.
then he looked at zeke."uhh.... i have no idea what it is this time?" he said scratching his head." all i can tell is that it looks pointy...... and i don't even know its edible...." he said quivering at his own statement.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:53 am

Zeke looked at the food and had to agree with Daxis, but the smell was so good......

All of a sudden, a huge shaking explosion in the middle of kitchen stadium shook Zeke out of his food enduced stupor.

----------------meanwhile------------------

Leo and Kyne followed the old woman, not sure where she was leading them, for the secret hallway twisted and turned and loop-de-looped (okay, that one's an exaggeration.)

Suddenly, she told them to stand back and pulled out a warped looking wand.

"KABLAMMO!" she yelled and shot the wand towards the wall. A green rocket shaped jolt shot from her wand and into the wall and exploded it. Dust and debris flew everywhere and suddenly they were standing in the middle of kitchen stadium, with all the dishes and chefs in disarray, and a bunch of people shaped holes in the wall that were shaped curiously like kitchen attendants.

"Here we go, ladies!" she said to them with a cackle.

Zeke looked to the center of the explosion after the dust had settled and saw Kyne and Leo as well as a crazy looking old woman with a wand. Shaking his head, he figured he better let them know where he and Daxis were so they could get out of the way and food could be served.

"Kyne! Leo! Over here!" he called.

Leo saw Zeke and Daxis over at the judging table. Ignoring the old woman, and with Kyne following him, he rushed over.

"Did we miss the food?" he asked Daxis.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:26 pm

daxis leaped in the air from the shockwave of the explosion." wahhhhhhhhh the cavalary has come to get me ... ! " he wailed shaking zeke by the shirt.

he then looked up to see leo as he let go of zeke's shirt" nevermind... heheehe..." he gave a small chuckle. " actually your just in time ..its being served now."he stared at it making its way to the table.

he looked at the plate placed in front of him."........on second thought..... uhhh...."he said pushing the plate away from himself, which is a rare sight to see from daxis since he usually never turns down food, but something must have been in the food that he saw.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:54 pm

Zeke sat back down in his spot just as food was being brought forth. It looked...... interesting, to say the least. He took a fork and poked it, and looked up just as Daxis pushed the plate away. Apparently he shared the same apprehensive thoughts towards the food.

----------meanwhile---------

Kyne and Leo walked over to the table, but there weren't any chairs. The old lady followed, then scowled.

"You two!" she cawed at Zeke and Daxis. "Get some chairs for your lady friends!"

Zeke shot her a blank stare.

"Uh.... They're guys, lady......"

"You're lying!" she said, then shot a look at Daxis. "Right?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

daxis looked at the old lady with a weird face." uhhh.. lady I'm afraid zeke is right.... and for aminute i thought you were the cavalry coming to get me ......" daxis laughed a little. daxis sat in his chair fidgeting from the look he got from the old lady. " zeke... she scares me..." he whispered over to him.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 am

She crossed her arms, making a clicking noise with her mouth.

"Well, that won't do...." She glared. "Men who look like women and rude men like these..... I'll fix things around here!" she announced, pulling out her wand again in an epic manner.

"Wait, just what are you-" But of course, she didn't let Zeke finish.

There was a massivly bright flash of light, and Zeke felt himself thrown back from his chair. There was the sound of the table flying, and then........

Kyne opened his eyes, rubbing them from the bright blinding flash of light that left little black dots dancing in front of his vision. He felt....... funny.

"Oh My GOD I HAVE BOOBS!" He suddenly yelled.

Whatever the old lady had done, it had transformed (at least) him into a girl. (at least the dress fit better, although still looked slutty)

He looked around, to see if it had effected the others. Zeke was climbing back up over the table, apparently not having noticed until Kyne said anything, but had stopped half way, realizing that Kyne was right.

"Looks like it got you too," he said to Zeke. Then he suddenly covered his mouth. "That's what my voice as a girl sounds like?!"

Then he spotted Leo.

Leo was sitting in the center of the floor. If he had been cute as a guy, he was possibly the cutest person ever as a girl (and for some reason had huge boobs).

"Kyne..." he said in a shaky voice. "Where'd that lady go.....?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:35 am

daxis came up coughing from underneath the debris of the table." oww.... huh .. where'd that old lady go..?" he sat up puzzled but couldnt see a thing through the smoke debris, until it cleared away.

daxis turned to see zeke ,leo and kyne with massive boobs, leaving him with an undescribable expression,which had seemed to implode his mentality, and making him paranoid.

he feels his chest to see if he has any unwanted growth. " phew... wait... phew....uhhh.. but wait how come i seem to be the only normal one here now ...." he questioned all three with his wandering eyes stopping on zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:44 am

Zeke realized (sort of) what had happened and froze mid step.

Wh....what the.....? He looked around, seeing Kyne and Leo had been hit, but strangely not Daxis. His gaze met Daxis' and he lit up bright red, falling on the other side of the table.

Leo was the one to answer Daxis' question. "Uh...maybe you were too far away?"

Kyne stood up and stood with his hand on his hip in a very feminine way. "Well.... whatever it was, Gilligan's crazy mother did it...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:51 am

daxis stood in shock of kyne's response." bu but but but... the who and the what... and the..."he stammered feeling out of place.

oh man.... that was gillagan's mother... where was was my head .....oh wait thats right the clouds .... heehee .. nows not the time for stupid remarks i gotta help zeke... i mean the others turn back to normal.... daxis thought to himself for along time almost seeming like he would been having like a meeting or something with himself.

" uhhhh... right we gotta find her gets you guys .... i mean ladies turned back to your regualar old selfs kay..."he twitched a finger in the air waving it back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:59 am

"Well, from what we've seen of her so far, she could be on the other side of the world or something...." Kyne walked over to Leo and held out a hand to help him (her?) up. "Well," added Kyne, "at least now we know we make equally hot women...."

Leo turned red. Zeke just pretended to ignore him, trying to keep his cool. (oh, who's he kidding.... xD) However, Zeke had to admit that Kyne was right.

"So... um.... where are we going to look?" asked Zeke.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:11 am

daxis was staring entranced at the image of zeke with boobs, that he didnt respond..
" hmm oh we can do that later ...."he paused and being so entranced by zeke's appearance, forgot to answer the rest of the question, and continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:22 am

Zeke shot Daxis a confused look. That didn't answer the question..... Then he realised what had Daxis speachless. He blushed a little, clearing his throat.

"Uh... Daxis...... My eyes are up here..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:27 am

daxsi snapped out of his trance" uhh right ... i knew that..."

" maybe we should have a talk with gilligan ...its... probably the best lead we would have on her at the moment."he said pondering.

"that lady is a real pain...." daxis said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: