Luz Verhaal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy roleplay site where you can explore a rich world full of fun and adventure.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterinfo!The many races of Luz VerhaalLog in

Treetop Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ally

Ally

Female
Number of posts : 283
Characters : Zeke, Xyn-lea, Rokan, Ru, Matiko, Daryn, Valent
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 am

Kyne didn't like the sarcasm, but followed Daxis into the room. Inside, he could see that Zeke was sleeping on one of the two beds, and Daxis was putting Leo down on the other. When Daxis sat on the chair, apparently not planning to do anything till the others awoke, Kyne sat himself on the foot of the bed Leo was on.

"So what now?" he asked. "We could... amuse ourselves without them...." he suggested, winking.

However, before he could elaborate on his whorish ideas, the door burst open and tendrils of shadow reached in. From the depth of the shadows stepped Arby. She cackled madly.

"I hear you've been looking for me....!" she proclaimed as her footsteps took her just inside the threshold of the room. "And trying to restore everyone to their proper genders."

Kyne stood up, fuming. "Exactly! Fix us!" He took a threatening step towards her.

"Ah ah ah, girlie, " said Arby tauntingly. "It's not that simple. I can't do diddly squat." She cackled again. "But no worries! I trained under the most famous wicked witch ever and she told me that every spell I learned has the same cure......"

Kyne paused for a moment, then blinked in realization. "You don't mean....." he began with a grin.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female
Number of posts : 258
Characters : Daxis , shida, Arroe, Kyryuu, sven
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:34 am

daxis looked unamused at Arby, then looked at kyne." Don't look at me ....And don't you get any ideas ..." he said rising fro his chair.

"look Arby you got them into this mess it's time you fixed it...!"daxis screamed as he picked up one of the maid costuem gloves and smacked her across the face with it.
"as for you kyne ..... your just as bad as she is ...." daxis shoook his head smaking him with the glove as well . " see you both got what you deserve...." he walked away and sat on the bed where zeke was laying.

"wake up wake up ... Wake UP!"he shouted as he shook zeke's body voilently.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 am

Arby shook her finger at Daxis.

"Don't you be disrespecting your elders, or I'll make sure they never wake up!" She cackled again, turning to leave, but saw Daxis shake Zeke, trying to wake him.

"That's not going to wo-ork...!" she teased, still in the room.

Kyne nearly growled at her. "Why can't you be more useful!!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:50 am

Daxis didnt want to be the one agreeing with kyne but he was right after all.
"damn straight! " he yelled .

daxis looked at kyne " don't tell me the cure is...? thats exactly what it is isnt it " daxis sunk onto the bed with a mortified expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:52 am

Arby just cackled. "I see you've figured it out....!"

Kyne looked at Daxis, pretty sure they were thinking the same thing (although Kyne's reaction was much different).
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:02 am

daxis' eye was twitching when he heard arby cackle.

" so uhhh.... how are we sposed to do that ... anyways ????" he said dumbfounded.

he sat on the bed staring at zeke with concentration. " you don't mean ......I have to do THAT ? " daxis twitched again.

" but but but ..... ermmmmm.....i uh...." he broke himself off from stammering and just sat there with the dumbest look.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:05 am

Arby stood there senile-ly. "No help from meee-eee.....!"

Kyne looked at Daxis. "Y'know, for someone who acts all innocent, you've got quite the dirty mind. I don't think she quite meant that." He paused. "Although I wouldn't mind it after all this is over," he said, glancing at Leo.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:13 am

daxis snapped back into reality. he jumped infront of arby pulling out his scythe.
" its time finally had some fun....its been too long since the last time.... and i want to see the pretty red colour flow " he laughed creepily halfly tasting the scythe.

he looked at kyne with a piercing look , then faced towards Arby who now had cornered, and held the scythe close to her.
" now be a dear ... help us out okay..." his smile was cold yet ferocious at the same time it could kill a person.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 am

Arby glared at him.

"You're threatening me....?!" The floor began to rumble. "The nerve......!" She reached into her sweater pocket and pulled out her knitting needles, then dramatically threw them on the floor. A flash of light resulted, and she dissappeared.

Her voice, however echoed.

"You folks are screwed now...! Aaahahahahaha.....! I might return.... if you listen to my words!"

Kyne looked at daxis. "Good job....." he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:47 am

daxis glared at kyne like he was ready to attack him. " well i don't see you doing anything !" he sat down shaking a fist in the air " you Bitch you have some nerve messing with me !" his voice let out viciously .

but seeing as he couldnt accomplish anything with a brandished weapon he put it away returning to his normal self . he ran up to kyne grabbing his arms and shakng him." where'd she go ....?heeeeeeeeeeeey...thats not fairrrr........" he said in a whiney voice that everso annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:52 am

Kyne shoved Daxis away from him.

"Well, she said we have to listen so I guess we have to try and follow her ever so vague instructions." He paused. "So.... plan A, then plan B if we can think of it?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 am

daxis was pushed away "mmmm fine.....but can we hurry im starving..."
he said as his tummy rummbled.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 am

Kyne cast him a critical look.

"What's it with you and food, anyway?" He paused. "And are we on the same page as for what our *finger quotes* "cure" is?"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 am

daxis gave kyne a weird look " for your information its been at least 4 hours since i've eaten anything.... and cure for what now ?...whos a page? uhhh... your confusing me....." daxis stood paying little attention.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:09 am

Kyne sighed, facepalming. "Haven't you been paying attention at all? I mean, I want to make sure we have the same idea of what Arby meant would turn Leo, Zeke and I back into guys."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:13 am

daxis nodded"yeah sorta ......ok you have my full undoubted attentionnnn.....nnnn"daxis halfly said as he nodded off curling into ball on the bed next zeke.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 am

Kyne sighed again. This was getting them nowhere, and now Daxis was asleep.

An idea of how to wake Daxis up quickly popped into his head. "Daxis, if you don't watch out..." he said, walking up to Daxis and leaning close to whisper to him, "I might do something while you're asleep... and vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 am

he immediatly woke up bonkinghis head on kyne's ." ah... kyne i didnt see you there....kyne ? whered you go..?" daxis said not knowing his own strength or that kyne had even come that close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:23 am

Kyne stumbled backwards at the impact, hoping there wouldn't be too much of a bruise.

"Daxis, you just headbutted me....!"
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:24 am

daxis peered up at kyne " uhhh..... sorry.."he said waving his hands up and down.
" now how are we gonna set things straight....with arby.?"
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:27 am

Kyne shrugged. "She said she'd come back if we listen to her words. And she also said we have to do the whole fix the gender thing ourselves, so...."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 am

daxis listened to what kyne had to say." yeah okay ... but what can I do i mean ...unless we somehow have to cook something then i dont think i,ll be of much help to you...." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:31 am

All of a sudden, a sandwich appeared out of nowhere. It was on a random silver platter that appeared out of nowhere, which was sitting on a random table that came out of nowhere, in the middle of the room.

"Uh oh... .this looks like ARby's doing. I wouldn't touch that sandwich if I were you..."
Back to top Go down
chidori

chidori

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:38 am

but because it was Daxis he didn,t take to heart as to what kyne had warned him about, and ate the sandwich. and of course something did happen.
daxis felt like had lost weight and some gained something as well.

in a matter of moments the cloud of smoke that covered him vanished revealing a nude feminine Daxis. he looked down before he looked up to see kyne." the Hell ... I got Boobs !...and where,d my clothes go ! ." daxis went red.
Back to top Go down
Ally

Ally

Female

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 pm

Kyne tried to stop DAxis before he ate the sandwich but it was too late. A cloud of dust surrounded him, and Kyne just stood back and waited to see what the damage was.

"...the Hell ... I got boobs!...and where'd my clothes go!" is what Kyne heard and it was right. The sandwich had turned Daxis, as well, into a girl. A very naked one.

"Well," said Kyne, eyeing Daxis' body with a perverted grin. "That's an interesting change, although a step backwards from what we were trying to accomplish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Encounter   Treetop Encounter - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treetop Encounter
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luz Verhaal :: OOC Area :: The wonderful world of Archived Roleplays-
Jump to: